Guest viewing is limited

Slippery fun with Sumire at Tomato Navi (Fashion Health)

WhereIsTheBBQ

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Slippery fun with Sumire at Tomato Navi

Service Name:
Tomato Navi

Provider Name:
Sumire

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.suika-g.net/tomato_navi/girl/740/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins/17000 + 1000 nomination fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As some of you may know, I love me some mat play and seeing all the folks having fun down in Yokohama got me jealous af. I'm rarely in that area and don't really want to travel so much to monger, so I am happy to report that there are is a mat health in Ikebukuro that (somewhat) accepts foreigners, Tomato Navi.

I was a mission for proper mat play and found two places in Ikebukuro that support it, Suika and Tomato Navi. They are both owned by the same group, but I think Suika has slightly younger girls than Tomato Navi for a premium in price. I originally went to Suika, but was rejected at the door. Dejected, I went to Tomato Navi to try my luck, and the manager pulled through for me, calling a few girls in their room if they would be ok with a foreigner. Only Sumire was fine, and after ascertaining that I spoke basic Japanese and understood the rules (He said "No honban", which would have made no sense to somebody who didn't know honban :ROFLMAO:), he sent me to a room to wait with a few other guys. Another stipulation was that foreigners have to wear a condom, but that isn't a deal breaker for me.

When Sumire was ready, I was led to her room, which is quite small and old, but I wasn't expecting the Ritz at this price point. Sumire herself is as advertised, a thick, plump girl with big assets that were a bit droopy. She is probably in her 40s, and her skin is darker than what the photos show, but overall, I was happy with who I got. She is very friendly and worked hard to engage me in conversation even though my Japanese is limited. After having some experiences where girls just clam up and don't say anything to me because of my poor Japanese, I am really starting to appreciate this aspect of the service.

The play basically went as follows. Initial greetings -> Strip -> Sukebe chair bath -> soak in tub while she prepares the mat -> mat play -> CBJ -> covered sumata -> pop -> shower again -> done.

I'll skip through most of the opening set and get to the mat play because it wasn't anything special other than some light teasing during the sukebe chair part. Sumire is quite skilled on the mat, and though some soapland girls may be better, she can definitely hold her own. The highlight of play was definitely when she started eating out my asshole. I knew it was an option, but I didn't request it because I wasn't sure what foreigners could get. As soon as her tongue hit my ass, my whole body quivered and she knew it was one of my weak spots. She dedicated a solid 5 minutes to just licking and eat me out which was just pure heaven. Later she also licks and sucks on each of your toes, making sure to get her tongue into every crevasse to get it clean. I was very satisfied with the play.

Finally, she capped me and started a CBJ which had good suction and feel, but not enough to make want to nut. Just the way I like it. After a few minutes, she straddled me on top and started doing sumata. Her big tits really shine here and are wonderful to play with while she rides. Now I can't be sure if this was actually happening because she was hiding with her hands, but it certainly FELT like she was putting just my tip inside. Maybe it's because I was wrapped? Anyways, this sensation put me over the top and blew in the cap.

At this point, we had just reached the 50 minute mark, so after a quick shower, she gave me her card and sent me on my way. The tencho asked me to fill out a short survey about my experience and I gave her full marks, so hopefully that gets her a bonus or something.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sumire said that the store in general does not allow foreigners, but some girls do accept them. It seems she was the only one who was willing to play with us gaijin that day, so maybe I will go back another time to see who else is willing at this store and at Suika. Let's be nice to the ones who do accept us, and hopefully open the door for other girls to show us a good time.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

8/30/2023
Got denied today. Thought I would share for other people searching for mat health in Ikebukuro

Reactions: hardharry
Sounds like an interesting option.

Thanks for the review. I walked by Suika the other day. But Marine Blue is 2/2 with good providers so gonna stick with it a while.