75 min / 32.5K (29.5K course + 3K option) + LH

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Living in Saitama and working in Tokyo means I often find myself in Ikebukuro for play time. This night was no different but unfortunately the provider I had booked cancelled at the last minute. I could have just gone home but two heads are better than one and I let my little head decide this one. It was approaching 9pm so I didn't feel like hitting up any SLs. Got burned a few times before doing that. Instead I called up Sei no Kiwami to see what the fuss was about and most importantly to get my John Thomas sucked. The dude on the phone gave me 3 choices - one of whom I knew of: Ayaka. Her diary is full of pics of her wearing, drinking or playing with male spooge. So I chose her. I was then given the choice of Chinpo course or Anal course.

"What's the difference?"

"Just determines where the girl focuses her attention."

"Chinpo please!", I said just as a bunch of people walked past. I also added gokkun as an option for an additional 3K. Sweet. I get a hotel and call the shop. Ayaka will take a bit of time to get there I am told. Fine, gives me time to clean myself up. 5 minutes later while I'm still brushing my teeth I hear a knock on the door. Ffs.

I let Ayaka in and she greets me cheerfully, puts her bag down and we start kissing. She looks pretty much exactly like her pictures. Nice big tits and body type on the larger side. She's a great kisser and it's clear what she's about to do because she's swiftly stripping me down till I'm stark bollock naked. I joke that this isn't fair so I strip her down as well revealing the aforementioned juggs. Ayaka squats down and latches onto my rapidly growing appendage. She has obviously done this before lol. As expected she pays a lot of attention to the chinpo and surrounding areas. I like to have my balls licked so she happily includes them in the equation. But man this girl can suck a dick. We continue on with her kneeling on the floor slobbering away on my cock as I periodically reach down and grab her tits or (lightly) hold her head. To break up the monotony I move us to the bed and we do some more DFK. Her tongue feels great. Her pussy is already wet and I finger her while she jerks me. Before long she's sucking my schlong again bobbing her head up and down like a jackhammer. I soon feel my lower body start to go slightly numb which means I'm close to cumming so I stand up on the bed and Ayaka goes into seiza position sucking harder, both hands on the backs of my thighs. The sucking sounds are insane. I can feel a huge load welling up and I guess she could sense it as well because she stuck her tongue out and jerked me hard until I blasted a ton of cum into her mouth and onto her tongue. It's been a long while since I've jizzed standing. Ayaka opens her mouth wide showing me my cum and swilling it around before gulping it all down like it's a delicious oyster. Then she moved back to my recovering tadger to clean it up and suck out the remaining dregs. What a champ. I later checked her diary and she had been bemoaning the fact that she hadn't swallowed any semen yet that day. I was glad to be of service!

We take a short break. We kiss some more. I play with her tits, she licks my nipples and plays with my cock. And then she's back to sucking - I think she genuinely loves doing this. I ask for paizuri and she happily obliges, wrapping her ample breasts around my love truncheon. Next I move to the edge of the bed and she kneels on the floor in front of me giving me a better view of her face. Her technique is great and she moans in tandem with me sometimes saying stuff but it's totally incomprehensible because she has a mouthful of cock. Ayaka's slobber is going everywhere and there are puddles of it on the floor. Her dedication to the craft is admirable. I don't know how long is on the clock but it's rare for me to cum twice in a 75 min session. Girl got me close though and another 5-10 mins would have done it but the alarm went. She was so disappointed not to get a second load out of me. I tell her don't worry we can try again next time.

We get cleaned up and Ayaka makes a beeline for the tissues so she can wipe up her saliva. "Don't want you to slip in that", she says. We sort out payment, a hug and a kiss and we exit the hotel. A car is waiting nearby to pick her up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First time trying a BJ shop and Ayaka was a great introduction. Conveniently located for me so will definitely repeat.

Penis synonyms used: 8

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

The shop itself is foreigner friendly and she said she has sampled multicultural willies so yeah. Don't know if she has Twitter but seems Line can be used with the shop.
Did anyone speak English when you called the shop?