Sloppy Pussy Eater

Tuffstuff95

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am a sloppy pussy eater. I like to get the pussy all gooey and wet. I spit on the pussy. I stick my whole face in. Just pure nastiness.

How do women feel about sloppy pussy eating?

Reactions: Guuu
I am a sloppy pussy eater. I like to get the pussy all gooey and wet. I spit on the pussy. I stick my whole face in. Just pure nastiness.

How do women feel about sloppy pussy eating?

I am going to make a wild guess, since being a feminist is as close to being a woman as I can get.

1.) I imagine, like most events in life, some like it sloppy and some prefer more restrained.

2.) Depends on the skill

3.) Better sloppy than not at all

People should stop making posts while being horny...

Are you talking about me or the OP?

Full disclosure: It's been 18 days (but who's counting) and by most recommendations:

After the surgical wound heals and the tissues around the total joint form a new capsule around the joint, it is generally safe to engage in sexual activity. For most patients, this occurs at 4 to 6 weeks after surgery. Some patients can resume some positions earlier than this. Ask Dr. Lajam about this at your 4-6 week postoperative visit.

Now, can you imagine me asking my very proper Japanese doctor this question?

Are you talking about me or the OP?

Full disclosure: It's been 18 days (but who's counting) and by most recommendations:

After the surgical wound heals and the tissues around the total joint form a new capsule around the joint, it is generally safe to engage in sexual activity. For most patients, this occurs at 4 to 6 weeks after surgery. Some patients can resume some positions earlier than this. Ask Dr. Lajam about this at your 4-6 week postoperative visit.

Now, can you imagine me asking my very proper Japanese doctor this question?
Haha!

About OP :)

Teasing doctors is fine...but not a great idea if you are one of their patients, especially one of their surgical patients! :D

-Ww
While this is generally good advice, I'm surprisingly good at keeping a straight/honest face when asking embarrassing or awkward questions of authority figures.

I'm sure I mentioned this in one of the threads about getting stopped by local police and my canned reply to them of "officer, is this a dangerous area? do I need to be worried about anti-social forces around here?"

In your place, I'd do just that only to watch their reaction.

Well, you certainly have balls!

Me, well, closer to shriveled plums, sad to say, otherwise known as prunes...

162246965.jpg

Reactions: TheScientist
Are we still talking about pussy ?
Why do I get the impression this is going to be more about dry wrinkled balls than wet pussy.
LOL

Reactions: roots reggae