Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 5k yen (with coupon)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Shop

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After done at Miss Campus and im still not getting enough so proceed to walk around looking for other sekukyaba. Smart was on my list since the girls on the web looks really nice.

Found my way to the shop on the 7th floor in some building. Walked in and asked if its ok for gaijin. Same as always they asked if i can speak japanese. No problem here. Show the coupon on phone, paid 5k and was lead to a cubicle. Miss Campus was consider dark for me and this place is even darker with a small candle light thingy in each cubicle. Can't even see when i first walk in until my eyes slowly get used to it.

First girl is Seiko
http://smart-smart.net/gal/gal-79.html

She was in school uniform, really cute but basically no action at all. She put both her legs on my lap and i just hug her from the waist and chat for 20min. Unbutton her uniform and play around with her boobs only for a bit, and some light kiss only. Disappointed here, she's really cute and nice to chat with but just no action at all.

Second girl is Jyuri
http://smart-smart.net/gal/gal-60.html

This girl is a gyaru and a bit meaty too which really nice to hug. Asked her to sit on my lap facing me and slowly remove her dress. Her oppai is really pretty and the tan gyaru skin make it super sexy. Her oppai is not small but not big so average size. Nice to hug, oppai size is nice to play with and suck. Only light kiss and no DFK here. But more action compare to the first girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The reason i wont repeat is because this shop is too dark to my liking. I might try their sister shop chocolat when i have the time and money tho.

@Chinti you really seem to like these places! I don't think its something for me but I'm glad someone at TAG is exploring that scene and letting us know about the experience.
yea, somehow i prefer cuddling/hugging and kissing rather than actual sex or bj. and there isn't much review on sekukyaba so i guess i will slowly go 1 at a time and ask whether they allowed gaijin. for now im aiming to cover all those in ikebukuro since i stay near there.

anyway, anyone know the different between sekukyaba and ichikyaba?

somehow i prefer cuddling/hugging and kissing rather than actual sex or bj. and there isn't much review on sekukyaba so i guess i will slowly go 1 at a time and ask whether they allowed gaijin

Ganbatte kudasai!

Chinti -

Out of curiosity what race are you? Just wondering if your are Asian or otherwise obviously Gaijin looking?