walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, about 80000

Type/Location:
soap

Language Notes:
typical bad dogboy Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Fam, I did come back to Japan after the new year, and I've been dutifully sniffing around the pleasure quarters of old Edo once again. I apologize for not being able to take the time to share my helpful reviews with my mates. I want to start off with the strangest one you will ever get from me. Bear with me, please, brothers and sisters.

The tl'dr on this one, mates, is that I think Riko marked a certain "achievement unlocked" for the old dog, namely I finally have been dissipating in Yoshiwara enough times to meet the provider who I might have actually fallen for. I dunno what else to call this. I just wish I could be mates with her, yeah? Take her out for coffee, hear her opinions on things, cook for her. Because she was just that easy to get on with. Now, don't worry, I wouldn't dream of actually violating the compact in such a manner. Its just that where I usually retain fond memories of a girl's smile, or the curve of her buttocks as she is preparing the gel for nurunuru, or her fanny as I have my face down in it, with this one, its just a feeling of connection.

Let me back up a bit and start from the beginning. It was a slightly warmer day in March when I got off the Hibiya line at Minowa Eki with the idea of visiting a higher-end shop. I considered a re-visit to Last Scene, but thought I should be adventurous. I considered Hisho but the roster that day was uninspiring. So I thought, why not try the Aile D'Ore place? So I found my way there and the tencho was waiting for me, waiting to help me inside. Nice guy, lots of smiles. The waiting room is small and clean. I wash shown a couple of cards, every photo was artfully doctored up and by measurement, none of them really seemed to stick out. I picked Riko because sha was young, and her measurements seemed petite, and I had decided I was into petite that day.

Here's what happened after that. She was attending class that morning, and wasn't due into the shop straight away, so I would have to wait a bit. I was okay with waiting for a little while. I ended up waiting around for about two and half hours for her. Lots of tut tutting about, I had all of the managers apologize to me during that span. There was an early option to pick another girl I rejected, and then a second option that I picked, but she too, would need a bit of a wait. Fam I was feeling very burned.

But then the moment came, and I was led out of the waiting room, and there she was. And at first, honestly, I thought she was simply cute. But she greeted me with such an enthusiastic look on her face that I was already starting to melt.

She led me by the hand to the room, which was a decent size and nice, apologizing all the way. We chatted a bit as she removed my clothing in the respectful way, then removed hers. Our conversing became more and more comfortable and fun as we moved to the chair for washing, and then the tub.

Let me again underscore that I was an unhappy customer, being made to wait for too long with blue balls after having spent more than the typical high-end rate when I was first introduced to this girl. Yet by the time she was gliding her lithe little body across mine on the mat, I would have forsaken the land of my birth and named her my queen. That's clearly utterly daft but I I think its not without some merit.

Personally, for me, the first bricks in the wall went down when I saw that she had a nice big black arm band tattoo - not a yakuza tattoo, a more general, international-feeling artistic tattoo. And mates it was almost exactly like mine. Next, it turns out she was quite intelligent. She studies web design in college and was ready to talk about products and platforms. She understood english well enough that we could actually have quite a nice conversation. She said her hobby is diving, and this is utterly believable once you've got her clothes off. Also, gives you a strange sort of good feeling that she's servicing dodgy old coots like you for money to do something she loves like that, rather than paying off her poppa's debt to the yakuza or supporting children after their dad left them or something like that.

I thought she was exceptionally beautiful. The pics on the Aile D'Ore website are doctored to make her look more like a plain Japanese girl I think. Her skin is a bit darker and her eyes are very deep in person. She has a beautiful voice, sonorant and sweet, a bit like red wine. She's got a very graceful, put-together feeling to her. Noble, I guess you could say. It was very much like being serviced by a princess.

I mentioned that she was a diver, and the girl absolutely has the body of a sylph. She's got no spare mass on her. No real boobs. Very strong, but also soft and smooth. I think if you like a slender lass who isn't emaciated, this one is your Venus.

She gave me very good mat play. Not full-on soap queen level, but she clearly has put some effort into learning how to perform, and she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Someone who spends a lot of time in the ocean, certainly, makes a top notch mat technician. As usually happens with the dogboy, I popped very quickly after she slipped the jimmy hat on and rode me.

She took some time to give me a nice little massage afterwards, and used the hot water and some towels on me so as to relieve my muscles of their aches. This is a high-level soap girl skill that I've only experienced once before, with a gold-class lady from Sweet Kiss.

We had some very nice conversation after that. Just an astonishing girl to be with. Fam, do you know she was asking me questions such as, when was the last time I had a real girlfriend, and why do I not want to get married, which I would have considered to be outside of the bounds of a normal provider-kyakusan relationship? And mates, I am in sales. I know how to tell a tale that is not true. And I just felt myself trying to tell her the plain truth about myself, and felt very comfortable and not judged doing so.

I thought we had run out of time, but we had a half an hour left, and she asked if I would be able to go again. Never in my life have I been so certain of such matters, my friends, and if you have read my other reviews you will know how important a matter this is to me. I was rising like the price of bitcoin in november of 2017.

I asked her to lay back on the bed and I used my mouth on her like she was the first water I had seen in days. She is all smooth, soft muscle over a small frame. She has little creases where her hips connect to her pelvis.

I never make them come but she made me feel she enjoyed it. She gave me some quick, strong service with her mouth and slipped another jimmy hat on and I mounted up, and lasted a good couple of minutes before having one of the best finishes of my embarrassingly long life.

I've never walked out of a soap with such a big smile on my face. The tencho had a taxi ready for me and paid fare to take me back to my station.

I had a banner month at my job, crushed my numbers, and got a promotion.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think I legitimately fell in love with this one. Would gladly just be her platonic butler if she asked. Walk her dog, do her laundry, that kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for submitting your review of Riko!

Approved: 6/24/2019

if you like aile dore shop, reo is good.
Though she is premium, since you willing to pay 80k, i am sure they can give you the price.
Reo maybe bit thin, small breast, but she got nice nipple.
Her sex is power, one of the few i find in yoshiwara that can do sex as long as you like, so long you can stand .
no complain, very accommodating, very diligent, serve with a heart..
no air of pride, in fact a very nice girl, she said was from west japan, Kitakyushu further down area.

. I was rising like the price of bitcoin in november of 2017.

Thank you for that heartfelt review.
So true. There are providers who can establish a great connection straight away.
Congratulations on the promotion!
Oh, I’ll definitely use that bitcoin line, too. Cheers!

As a Soapland devotee, I definitely enjoyed this review. It definitely sounds like it was a great session with an angelic Soapland Girl.

You probably know this, but if you see her a couple more times, she may give you her contact info- LINE, or whatever.

Then you can ask her out on a date to a cafe or restaurant. An "outside the shop" date. A tengai (店外) date.

Different shops have different policies about this, and different ladies will or won't follow said policies.

You may or may not pay her for her time outside. (But you should.)

I only say this, since I had some wonderful conversations with a provider, so I asked her out to lunch.

So last year, I had some very nice lunches with my favorite soap-jo. We agreed on a "tip" for her time, in addition to me handling the food.

Then, when I saw her at the shop again, we had some next-level sessions. It was brilliant.

What a fantastic year it was! I highly recommend giving it a try.

That's....quite intriguing. Perhaps I will visit her again, bring a nice gift or something like that. I've never actually done repeat business with any particular provider, but I've thought that becoming a familiar customer might make for a better experience.

Reactions: DireWolf98
That's....quite intriguing. Perhaps I will visit her again, bring a nice gift or something like that. I've never actually done repeat business with any particular provider, but I've thought that becoming a familiar customer might make for a better experience.
When I lived in Tokyo, I repeated with my favorite Soapland girls. It definitely made for ever-improving experiences - some GFE and some PSE.

I used to have a "none repeat" policy, until I realized that having a connection with the girl would make it a much better session. You getting to know each other and knowing what works for both of you

I really enjoy getting to know people. Especially women.

I always want to fuck my female friends, and I did a bit in college. But I could only get one time with any of them.

Providers are awesome, since it's completely backwards!

You fuck them first, THEN (if you click) you get to know them.

And then, when I read about tengai dates, I realized that there was another whole LEVEL to go backwards into!

Lunch!

I'm just so horny, and sexual. I feel at home around harlots.

Just sitting at lunch, chatting about the weather- but I feel accepted.

And well I should, since the woman sitting across the table from me, I watched her savor my cum before she swallowed it.

That was a healing experience, that acceptance. As Riku Minato said, "Swallowing is an expression of affection."

You bet I return the favor. I've swallowed at least a liter of her joy juice.

In any way that I can, I try to extend the same acceptance and affection back.

Even if she's not a nymphomaniac, even if she's just being totally professional- she won't condemn me for wanting to be her client.

Well, I don't click with the ones who would condemn me; they also condemn themselves.

Basically, harlots are women who are not threatened by a horny guy. We're their bread and butter. They know how to manage us.

By which I mean- These really are women.

Other females are girls- it's -here's a fun word -neoteny.

After getting to know some of these providers, I feel like they are truly women.

I don't really like hanging out with girls, anymore.

I like to spend my time with women.

I had a girl 3 times, she wanted me to come back for her again and said she will give me raw(thou i not so interested in raw) , she said some girls here will give raw 2nd times, depend on the girls.
I din go back for her 4th time because i just switched to tobita, raw is not some much i long for.
If u try 2nd times or 3rd because you like the girl and if still no extra miles shown by the girl, either she not interested in you or she just work emotionlessly.
Some girl just heckcare attitude so only 1 time customers, not popular and not hot cakes, some smart one will want repeated customers so that they can always have full house for their schedule.
If u interested with the girl, let her know u come back for her to see if she interested or not, and hint to her to have more intimacy next time, if not can forget about it.

Reactions: dark4s