Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background:

First time back to Japan in 3 years and I was raring to enjoy the all the country has to offer. It being my first time in Fukuoka, I did a little research for the soapland district in the city and found relatively little information on foreigner friendly stores. So one evening, after hitting up the nearby Yatai (food stalls) in the area, me and a couple of buddies decided to go recon the Nakasu area to see what was on offer. A little background, we are ethnically Asian, so there may be a lower bar for us to cross compared to some other ethnicities, and I have a semi-decent command of Japanese, albeit with some caveats. My companions do not speak a word of the language. YMMV as always.

The Nakasu district is interesting, being smack dab in the middle of the busiest part of Hakata city. The largest shopping malls in the area are situated right next to it, and they have something I have never seen before: A multi-storey complex of fuzoku shops. Everything there is in plain sight, not sequestered in a corner like some other cities. From the main road, there was a huge billboard on the side of one of those complexes advertising that it was the largest fuzoku complex in the area, People in Kyushu really go big or go home LOL.

The Walk:

Barely entering the district, we were immediately accosted by this suave tout in a dapper suit, and a frankly villainous mustache. He could smell the blood in the water (or the yen in my wallet) and corralled us into the shop. He proceeded to give us a rundown of the Nakasu district, and pointed out that of the many shops on offer, only 6 stores, including his own were foreigner friendly. This was guaranteed by his many years of experience in catering to foreign clients "wink wink". Being new to Fukuoka, and with 2 friends who weren't that experienced with the P4P scene in Japan, we opted to take the plunge.

I wanted mat-play, so we opted for the 100 min course for 37000 JPY. I was bracing for some haggling, but surprisingly, there was no additional surcharges of any kind like the membership fee or gaijin tax. The prices were displayed on the wall and we paid just that. However, we were not offered the chance to make any selections for our providers. We were then ushered into your bog standard waiting room to wait for their summons.

First impression of the facility was good. The waiting room was small, but looked newly renovated. It was clean, and comfortably furnished. It even came with a vending machine in the corner. We spent the time smoking and trimming our nails.

After about 20 mins, we were called out singularly to meet our ladies. I had to admit, given that this was the first time I did the P4P lottery, the anticipation was a rather refreshing feeling. When it was my turn, I was directed through some black curtains where Iroha was awaiting me.

The Meeting:

What awaited me was a conventionally cute girl of average build and realistic proportions. She was no petite spinner but she looked exactly like your average young woman wandering around window shopping on a Sat afternoon. I have a fetish for girls with bob cuts too and having one made it all the better. I was led up the stairs to the fourth floor to a standard, dimly lit service room, which I am going to say is rather small in comparison to some in my previous experiences. Other then that, the place was clean and gave off the same newly renovated vibe I got from the waiting room. Must have had a renewal during the corona period. Only gripe was the stairs in these places were always so freaking narrow. Even Amour in Osaka had a lift.

The Service:

Iroha was pleasant, and kept up the small talk throughout the getting to know you part of the session. She helped me out of my clothes, and got out of hers before setting up the bath and mat for our session. Unclothed, she possessed a perfectly average body type, with a slight tummy. Nothing to turn your nose up at. She mentioned that the girls were given a choice among the 3 of us, and she chose me purely for my language ability. She laughed when she recounted that she had studied English in University but still couldn't keep up in conversations so she was more comfortable when her customer could communicate with her.

It was when she was washing me down that I noticed something about our interactions. As pleasant a company as she was, the interactions so far have been business like. There was no GFE as one would say, or affection, feigned or otherwise. Nothing wrong there, but it made things a little less enjoyable for me. It might just be a chemistry issue, guess we didn't click.

My first Japanese P4P (including mat play) was at Amour in Osaka with a delightful lady called Pino. For those not in the know, its a fashion health shop offering mat play that has been the gateway for many foreign devils like me into the P4P arena. I was fortunate to have met a provider then that did the whole nine yards, almost like it was an AV movie. This has coloured my expectations somewhat so I hope you will take that into account when reading my thoughts on Iroha.

The washing down before the start of play was mechanical. I was seated on the sukebe chair, scrubbed down and rinsed off efficiently, with no play in between. I have had providers do the body to body wash at this stage of the session, where they would soap me up with their nether regions and play with mine throughout. None of that here. We proceeded to then enter the tub where we sat in separate corners and made small talk, before she went off to prep the mat. Play in the tub was omitted. Some places, the girl would give you a blowjob in the bath tub among other delights. Again, none of that here.

The mat play was perhaps the saving grace of the experience. I would say she did most of, though not all the possible moves in the manual (wish I could find a copy). She then capped me and mounted me in cowgirl position, where we finished. I generally do not dare to try any other position on the mat, as my lack of coordination on such an unstable surface could have us face-planting. Not the way I want to go.

We then washed off, and she led me to the bed, where I was offered water and waited for her to clean up the bathing area.

We then sat down on the bed and talked. No contact, no move to have me lie down. Just talked. She was a nice person to talk to, and I learned a little more about the Kyushu area. I cherish these conversations, but I was a little let down by the lack of GFE and I concluded that she may have just been unsure of how to interact with a foreign client like me. I initiated the 2nd round on the bed after almost 30 mins of conversation.

I ate her out for a bit, but she kept clamping her ties shut, keeping me from reaching her. I gave up after awhile, when she then blew me, capped me and rode me cowgirl again. We then switched to doggy. I wasn't really feeling it by then, and biologically speaking, it was getting harder to chamber the 2nd round as I got older, so she had to blow me to a finish, with some elbow grease on my part.

We then showered, dressed and left promptly.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Iroha is a nice looking girl who gets you there in the end. Perhaps its due to lack of experience with the job, or perhaps how to interact with foreigners, or maybe just lack of chemistry between us, it just didn't really work for me. Maybe I am just being a picky bastard, so perhaps things would go better with someone else other than me.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022

great review and thought behind it thanks.

could you provide a quick breakdown on your friend's experiences with the other broads?

great review and thought behind it thanks.

could you provide a quick breakdown on your friend's experiences with the other broads?
Unfortunately no... they were very vague about their experiences. Just that it was good overall.

Reactions: yeti