So Bummed

I used to work near Alice and I'd go in every day and get denied every day until finally there was a chill staff member. Once he let me in, he defended my case when the other staff denied me. That was the only way I ever got into these places. That member card opened the door to Coco for me. I told him to phone the dude at Alice. I can speak some basic conversational Japanese.

But returning after covid, I cannot get into either. They won't even look at the member card. They all say Ikebukuro is the only one accepting gaijins. And the selection is very low. Usually nothing. I had a N1 gaijin friend who has Japanese citizenship go into Shinjuku, and he had to push really really hard but was reluctantly accepted. I miss Satomi.

Reactions: Alice and Joshusan
I used to work near Alice and I'd go in every day and get denied every day until finally there was a chill staff member. Once he let me in, he defended my case when the other staff denied me. That was the only way I ever got into these places. That member card opened the door to Coco for me. I told him to phone the dude at Alice. I can speak some basic conversational Japanese.

But returning after covid, I cannot get into either. They won't even look at the member card. They all say Ikebukuro is the only one accepting gaijins. And the selection is very low. Usually nothing. I had a N1 gaijin friend who has Japanese citizenship go into Shinjuku, and he had to push really really hard but was reluctantly accepted. I miss Satomi.
Yep, I tried the other day and got denied again. I'll hit up Ikebukuro next time.

Go for Kaori. God blessed her with a skinny physique and an amazing rack. Not the best face in the world, but she's nice. My god, the rack.

Reactions: Joshusan
Hey tell us about your experience at Alice Marion! I’ve always been interested to know what goes down at the supposed number one health in Tokyo and if it’s worth the extra cash over Seafari haha
Haha, I have been to Seafari as well, and would choose Alice Marion without a doubt any day pf the week. Inside my experience was with a beautiful girl woth amazing body, het breast were not big but had a beautiful perky little butt and alim body. Her face was really pretty as well. She was a new cast member. And quite similar to the picture. We did everything but FS in there and will definitely be going again to see if other girls also look that great.