So I went on a date...

DrifterInKanto

TAG Member
Reaction score
And things went really well. We were heading through Kabuki-cho to hit a love motel, when a tote stopped us - "Nice looking couple!" He said, "Why don't you come to this couples bar?"

Yes, NEVER TRUST A TOTE.

We of course turned him down because we had other pressing things on our minds. But I was wondering if the couples bar was the same as a happenings club or if it was something else entirely. Anyone see that before?

(The most likely answer to me is that it's a bar where they scam couples together and charge 500 dollars per drink.)

You are thinking of 'Tout' and your assumption at the end is the most correct answer.

Happening Bars and Couple Kissas will not ever have people outside trying to lure you in.... ever.

Yeah, fuck totes, they never have enough room for everything I need to carry. My backpack is better.

Dude, I wouldn't fuck a tote, not even a speaking one, and I am on the fence about backpacks too. Even if they accept the B-entrance like their name suggests.

Dude, I wouldn't fuck a tote, not even a speaking one, and I am on the fence about backpacks too. Even if they accept the B-entrance like their name suggests.

Whats a fucking tote? Or not-fucking one,for that matter?

Dude mine is prime for gang bangs, so many pockets you can slide right on in.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy