http://www.soap-princess.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥25.000/70 min

Type/Location:
Horinouchi district/Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Soap Princess has another sister branch called "Hime club" (Gorakubu Hime) and it is near each other.

I went to the SP and I chose Natsu because she looked the cutest among the available ones.

I chose the ¥25.000/70 min course which allowed me only one shot. I wanted to see if I would like the girl or not.

I think 25000 and 70 minutes for just a single shot is unreasonable choice for me.

The room was weird because half of it was cold and half was hot, despite the air conditioner being turned on. Apparently the air didn't flow to the right side of the room which made me sweat like a hell.

On their website they don't show their ages. Even if so, I usually consider the original age is probably +5 of what is written there...

She looked someone on her 30's, but not the 20+ written on the entrance. I don't really remember her age.

The pictures on the website are accurate, except for the breasts which are really small. Photoshop detected!

The FS was good. We alternated some positions.

I would come back if I could get 2 shots in a period of 70 minutes. If I'm not wrong, the course that gives you a chance for the second shot is 90 minutes+.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Can you name me any shops in Sakuragicho, please?

I'm trying to Google and find out for the prices and some options in case they refuse ("only Japanese" policy) me to enter.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland