Soap Questions

I'm just gonna try and do my best to not even mention that I am a foreigner.
Trying to get service via deception rarely ends well, and will make the shop even more determined to not accept foreigners.

Just be up front about your foreignness, politely accept it if they say no, and try another place.

Leave 'em thinking, "Hey, that gaijin dude was OK about things." rather than, "Fuckin' gaijin prick trying to put one over on us..."

Trying to get service via deception rarely ends well, and will make the shop even more determined to not accept foreigners.

Just be up front about your foreignness, politely accept it if they say no, and try another place.

Leave 'em thinking, "Hey, that gaijin dude was OK about things." rather than, "Fuckin' gaijin prick trying to put one over on us..."
Will do!

Yo I appreciate you replying all the time and was wondering if you could answer this quick question I have. Do delivery health places only allow love hotel meet ups or do they do regular hotels, such as the place I'm staying at?

Probably they do both. Usually is more common to go to a Love Hotel than a regular hotel. Mostly because many hotels do not accept "visitors" to go to guest rooms. Please ask the front desk if it's OK to receive visitors at your room. Please do not try to sneak girls into your room.