Soapland Am & Pm prices

Karaoke Duke

Karaoke_duke
Reaction score
I checked DH website they offer different prices. I never been to any SP before. I want to ask if the girl scheduled on the same day will be available on Morning and evening? Or do they have different girls for different time of the day?

Lots of places have different rates for different times of day because there’s less demand in the morning/afternoon than the evening.

A girl’s shifts vary. My most regular girl usually works noon to eight PM. Another girl from the same shop usually pulls nine AM to midnight but n the days she works. Some work just a couple of hours here and there.

Lots of places have different rates for different times of day because there’s less demand in the morning/afternoon than the evening.

A girl’s shifts vary. My most regular girl usually works noon to eight PM. Another girl from the same shop usually pulls nine AM to midnight but n the days she works. Some work just a couple of hours here and there.
Thank you that’s very helpful

Unfortunately, I will be busy on weekdays on my visit to Japan, is visiting a soapland early afternoon on a Saturday or Sunday extremely crowded? I'm strongly considering Hisyo based on reviews, website, and personal preference, but Don Juan looks tempting and about a 15 minute walk from my hotel so it's quite convenient. Opinions? Thanks.....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ow man.. that sucks but I heard DH is foreigner friendly?
Foreigner friendly just means they let you in the door. It doesn’t necessarily mean they treat you the same as Japanese. For gaijin, most soaplands are no discounts, also, presence of an additional gaijin tax, and with lesser selection of girls. And some gaijin friendly places still also require knowing Japanese or no go. Check out the Soapland sub form, there’s a wealth of information there.

Foreigner friendly just means they let you in the door. It doesn’t necessarily mean they treat you the same as Japanese. For gaijin, most soaplands are no discounts, also, presence of an additional gaijin tax, and with lesser selection of girls. And some gaijin friendly places still also require knowing Japanese or no go. Check out the Soapland sub form, there’s a wealth of information there.

Exactly why we should not call it "foreigner friendly" but something else. I would vote for "not actively hating foreigners" but that might be too long though it describes much better the normal attitude. :D

Exactly why we should not call it "foreigner friendly" but something else. I would vote for "not actively hating foreigners" but that might be too long though it describes much better the normal attitude. :D
Gaijin Tolerated (GT)? Friendly Until That One Gaijin (FUTOG)? They Let Me In The Door but YMMV and Depends On The Tencho (TLMITDYMMVDOTT)? I think mine might be too long. :LOL::p

Gaijin Tolerated (GT)? Friendly Until That One Gaijin (FUTOG)? They Let Me In The Door but YMMV and Depends On The Tencho (TLMITDYMMVDOTT)? I think mine might be too long. :LOL::p

Gaijin tolerated but a strong chance of being given the least attractive girl on the roster and less good service because they think you dont know any better and will just be happy they let you in.

Unfortunately, I will be busy on weekdays on my visit to Japan, is visiting a soapland early afternoon on a Saturday or Sunday extremely crowded? I'm strongly considering Hisyo based on reviews, website, and personal preference, but Don Juan looks tempting and about a 15 minute walk from my hotel so it's quite convenient. Opinions? Thanks.....

I can say from experience that early afternoon Saturday is extremely busy at Hisyo.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I think its probably worth walking up to Don Juan and if you don’t like the selection or there is no one available (I don’t think it would be that busy though) then you can just return to your hotel or do something else in the area.
Yoshiwara is quite remote and takes a while to get to, but you could eventually walk into multiple shops there.

Gaijin tolerated but a strong chance of being given the least attractive girl on the roster and less good service because they think you dont know any better and will just be happy they let you in.

That sounds like my last Yoshiwara experience. I can definitely relate to that statement. “I’m so happy they let me in...where da Japanese women at?”

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn
I think its probably worth walking up to Don Juan and if you don’t like the selection or there is no one available (I don’t think it would be that busy though) then you can just return to your hotel...
Thanks for the feedback, this is no doubt the right approach

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Unfortunately, that happens most of the times! No many options or only one option is offered. The least popular and below average looking girl.

Reactions: SugoiBoy