90 minutes, 28,000yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Used to lurk but there is a pretty big lack of reviews for this part of the forum so decided to make an account and post some of my experiences.

I had passed by club diamond a couple times and they're very obvious with what their offering, so i decided to email them a couple days later to set up a reservation but they asked if i could instead reserve via telephone. I called them and with a mix of English and Japanese we were pretty easily able to set up a reservation for the same day a couple hours later.

I arrived at the store and rang the bell, a couple minutes passed and the tencho opened the door and i had told him i had a reservation and he let me in, asked if i needed to use the bathroom or anything then showed me to the room with a bed and a decent sized shower area with a big inflatable mattress and the usual sukebe chair. A couple minutes passed and i started the process of brushing my teeth and using the mouthwash they provide and Miyabi came in and thanked me for already starting.

Miyabi, wearing a very tight, low cut dress and she honestly looks like the photos they have of her on the website. She is super feminine and my type. She begins by hugging me and starts feeling my body up and down and we start kissing, she begins to undress me while making out and i do the same to her. Once we were both naked and feeling up each other she starts to get on to her knees and trys to slide my penis inbetween her tits but due to our height difference it wasnt really working so she instead guides me to the shower area where she starts to wash both myself and her, i help her with soaping up a little with rubbing her penis and ass. she has a nice sized penis, not too small not to large and absoultely no hair anywhere on her. After we washed up she sat me down on the sukebe chair and begain using more soap to massage everywhere, my prostate, penis, balls ect ect. It felt amazing. At this point i was already extremely hard and she would begin teasing me a little by kissing the tip of my penis and slowly licking my shaft, after a while she told me to stand up and she started to prepare the air mattress.

I'm now laying down face down and Miyabi starts applying really warm lube/soap, starting from my legs and slowly working her way up while making sure to tease me by kissing and licking my neck and ears and it was really turning me on. she starts rubbing her body everywhere, sliding her penis along my back and down towards my ass all while she would be occansionly reaching and rubbing my balls and anus, after sometime she asks me to flip over and we begin to really start and fool around, Miyabi, now straddling me begins to lube up both of our cocks and starts to rub both of them and then she slides down to begin sucking me off, I then start and slowly jerk her off while using my other hand to play around with her ass and she starts moaning so i then turn her around and we begin to 69 and it sounds like shes really enjoying this, and she really starts getting into it and she turns back around and slides down my chest so theres now this nice hard penis infront of my face and i begin to suck it while sliding my fingers into her anus now. After this she reaches for the condoms and she slides it on my penis and begins to insert it into herself. She starts riding me while im rubbing her tip and everything is feeling amazing. After a couple minutes of riding i found it hard to do anything on the slippery matt so we both stood up and i put her up against the wall and started fucking her from behind. While fucking her she would arch back and we would start kissing and i found that her neck was super senstive so i would make sure i was kissing and teasing her. Still having yet to cum she asks if we want to move to the bed so we can try more positions. We quickly wash up while still kissing and staying super close to each other we move over to bed.

Now on the bed she grabs a new condom and the lube bottle and re-lubes herself and she then climbs back on top of me and starts slowly riding me - i really start getting into it and i lift her up by holding her ass and start getting nice long thrusts in before i guide her down to where shes on her back and i pick her legs up and start fucking her even harder. shes moaning loudly and starts rubbing her cock and at this point the room starting getting really hot and we were both starting to sweat but that didnt stop her from wanting me to stay close to her. I then put her into doggy and this was definitely hitting her spot because she started to start to moan even louder and begin to really start moving her ass back and forth. Her legs give out after a while and i then proceed prone bone her. Shes still moaning and absoultly loving it, her toes start to curl up and prone bone being one of my favorite positions i just went to town on her. she then kept saying to cum inside her and man did that awaken something cause i just wanted to do nothing more then just fill her up. Both of us soaking in sweat and still going i was finally able to cum with just a few minutes left on the timer.

After i came i was absoulty exhausted and asked if we could shower, the timer went off but she said it was no problem so we both got up and i noticed the bed was an absolute mess, there was cum and wet spots everwhere and we both laughed saying it was super messy. She guided me back to the shower area and we begain to wash each other while kissing again. Once the shower was done we chatted for a little and she told me to definitely come back and she gave me a discount card for the next time i came. She hugged me again and gave me one last kiss before walking me out of the room back to where my shoes were.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Its safe to say i went ahead and booked another session with her, was probably the best sex ive had in tokyo. If you like taking lead in sex i would highly recommend her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024