Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr 40 & 33,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I went to the soapland district to scope out the area. I managed to run into Naniwa. Standard setup where you hang out in the lounge and they show photos of the girls working. I picked Lucian. I made a good pick. She was 21,beautiful and had a smoking hot body. She has a tattoo on her left side. So we chatted a bit. She was a really nice. So as we are about to do the shower bit I started playing with her body. That got her so turned that we never made it to the shower. I made her cum so many times from DATY that she was trying to tap out. I ate that pussy from the back. She has a nice little bubble booty. When it was time to put the dick in she said it was to big. So I let her get on top and put my dick in so she could ease into it. Man she got on my dick and went crazy. She started cumming so dam much CG. Then we switch positions to where she was flat on her stomach and I was on top. She started cumming again again. She was so wet I thought the condom came off. I eventually came and that's all folks.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had a awesome time with Lucian. I will be back. They even have specials if you go at a certain time. I think Soaplands offers the best P4P action. One stop shop. No hassle.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, to complete my mental image, how are you and her positioned when you are eating her from behind?
Are you sitting up behind her, are you both on all fours, are you standing up with her bent forward etc?
Also, how close to her profile pics was she? She looks a bit weird, they really have terrible profile pics for that shop, plus they have two cat profiles which is just plain creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is this place friendly to foreigners? I tired to go to one spot in Yoshiwara, but I think it was Japanese only.

Is this place friendly to foreigners? I tired to go to one spot in Yoshiwara, but I think it was Japanese only.
Yes it is, check out my Yoshiwara resource thread for info on which shops allow or not.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry if this is written elsewhere (new here), but could explain a little about how the pricing works? The website suggests the cost is higher.

Sorry if this is written elsewhere (new here), but could explain a little about how the pricing works? The website suggests the cost is higher.

Usually high class soaplands charges three time more than the entrance fee. (e.g. when entrance fee is 25,000yen, you pay 75,000yen total)
The website say
"Our regular entrance fee is 20,000yen for 120 minutes and 30,000yen for 180 minutes.
However we now have spring campaign till the end of April. Total price is 40,000yen for 120 minutes with 10 minute free extension, 25,000yen for 60 minutes with 10 minute fee extension and 33,000yen for 90 minutes with 10 minute free extension. If you take any girl we recommend, 3,000yen more deduction from our campaign price."

I believe OP took 90 minute course therefore, total price was 33,000yen for 90 + 10 =1hr40min.
I am not 100% sure if Naniwa is high class soapland. Lots of middle class soaplands have some type of campaign all the time and they never charge the entrance fee anyway plus high end shop usually don't have short course like 1 hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! Sounds like an excellent session and you were assigned an excellent girl.

Back in the Stone Age, I had some great sessions with Multi Orgasmic girls at my favorite Soapland, Starship (apparently closed).

Wow!!! Sounds like an excellent session and you were assigned an excellent girl.

Back in the Stone Age, I had some great sessions with Multi Orgasmic girls at my favorite Soapland, Starship (apparently closed).

Not sure when, but it seems Love Boat is now housed where Starship used to be.

Not sure when, but it seems Love Boat is now housed where Starship used to be.

Soaplands occasionally change their names when they feel like the old name has become unfashionable, stodgy, or associated with less-than-stellar service. The only thing that changes is the sign out front, generally, and maybe a fresh coat of paint. The busienss itself remains under the same management with the same registered name - new soaplands cannot be registered in Tokyo.

I wish I read this post before going to Naniwa. I was offered Lucian but chose Shiori which didn't turn out well. Lucian sounds like the kind of girl I would like.
I just was looking for a few examples from this shop... you beat me to it.

I wish I read this post before going to Naniwa. I was offered Lucian but chose Shiori which didn't turn out well. Lucian sounds like the kind of girl I would like.
I have seen Lucian so many times. I honestly think she really likes to fuck. It does not take much to get her going.

Reactions: One Pop
I prefer other too but ITB is legal and I don't wanna get into trouble with other :(

Status
Not open for further replies.