Soapland near Narita.

SoNep

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi. I will be at Narita Airport for 12 hours, and I would like to visit soapland. Can you please recommend soapland for non Japanese speaker with nice girl.
Thank you.

Hi. I will be at Narita Airport for 12 hours, and I would like to visit soapland. Can you please recommend soapland for non Japanese speaker with nice girl.
Thank you.

Assuming you will have a layover at Narita having departed from somewhere outside of Japan, it's a very unlikely that you will be able to leave the airport at the moment given the current entry requirements.

Reactions: Nezha
Sorry to say that I think the closest you will be able to achieve to this now and for the foreseeable future is paying for a day pass to one of the myriad airline lounges at Narita (if you don’t otherwise have access), many of which are still open and are staffed by some very nice and foreigner friendly women who will be able to provide you with access to a room where you can go take a shower. They will also give you some average quality soap.

I will have transit from another part of Japan.

Narita is really out in the boonies.

That’s why lots of people prefer Haneda.

Thank you.

When are you planning this 12-hour excursion? I suspect you'll never get past the quarantine bureaucracy now unless you have some special diplomatic standing. At a minimum you will need to arrange private transportation to pull this off as you probably can't use public transportation.

Reactions: Maxblack
NRT-Ueno: 50 minutes by train
Ueno-Yoshiwara: 10 minutes by taxi
Recommended soapland experience: 120 minutes

8 hours to spare!
Don’t forget luggage collection and transport sourcing (1 hour), security (2 hours), and quarantine procedures (1-2 hours) if they’ll be returning to hop on an international flight.

Reactions: Maxblack
Don’t forget luggage collection and transport sourcing (1 hour), security (2 hours), and quarantine procedures (1-2 hours) if they’ll be returning to hop on an international flight.

He said he's coming in domestic....

OP sounds like a military/SOFA traveler, going back to the states.

He said he's coming in domestic....
Got that. Narita domestic arrival with a 12 hour layover sounds like they’ll be catching an international flight after.

Lazy me would simply check into one of the airport hotels, and meet my pre-arranged GF for the laid-over

Reactions: Sudsy