Guest viewing is limited

Segretario (SL) Soapland Noob Meets Soapland Pro (Rina @ Segretario)

thepillow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Soapland Noob Meets Soapland Pro (Rina @ Segretario)

Soapland Name:
Segretario

Soapland Provider Name:
Rina

Soapland Website:
https://www.segretario.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours @ 90k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Setup

I have P4P experience, but this was my first soapland. I read rd1023's review of Rina and decided I should try her premium experience. With her schedule potentially filling up, I reached out a bit early via Twitter DM and got a response in less than 2 hours. I don't speak Japanese, so my initial question was just whether she would see someone who only speaks English. She responded that she speaks a little bit of English and didn't turn me away. She then shared her schedule and I asked to book for one of her openings. She asked that I call the shop to confirm, but when I asked about English for that call she said I should go into the shop to pre-pay. I told her when I planned to do that and we were all set. I found my way to the shop 5 days later and used Google Translate (plus English and my incredibly basic Japanese) to pay the fee in full. They gave me a card that served as a receipt and off I went.

I let RIna know that I paid via Twitter DM and all seemed good. However, the night before my big day, I got a DM from Rina saying that the shop told her I hadn't paid. I had faith that it was a simple mixup and calmly told Rina that I did pay and that they gave me a card. She responded about an hour later that the shop had just made a mistake and it was all set. Reminder: keep your cool and always be polite and friendly. I have a very positive outlook in situations like this and it has served me well. Happy wife provider = happy life.

The Fun
The shop asked me to arrive 15 minutes early for my appointment. I'm perpetually early, so I was actually there like 25 minutes early. They seemed quite happy to see me and asked me to wait in the waiting area, while also offering me a drink. I can understand some basic Japanese, so I had no issue ordering water, asking to using the toilet, etc. At the time of my appointment I was shown to meet Rina.

In the age of filters and photoshop I kind of expected Rina to look different than her pictures. However, I was pleasantly surprised when the incredibly cute girl from the pictures was standing there. She isn't the tiny, petite body type that I typically prefer, but she's like a 12/10 so I was happy to indulge in some variety! She is almost like a caricature of an adorable, sexy Japanese girl from anime - in the best possible way. The mannerisms, the giggles, etc. Take a look at her Twitter or TikTok and you'll get the idea. Wow.

She lead me to the room and asked me to sit on the bed. She then began kissing me, leaning in for hugs, and really pouring on the giggles. I explained (using Google translate) that this was my first soapland experience. I assumed that perhaps she didn't really know much English and was just going to keep things simple. There really wasn't much talking at first. She proceeded to undress me, then herself (with my help), and then we laid on the bed and continued to kiss. Before I know it she has moved down my body and is giving me BBBJ, which was amazing. Then, the magical condom appeared and was on me (where do they keep them?!). She climbed on top of me and we worked through a few positions including some DATY. There was a lot of kimochii's and iku's and eventually the end of round 1. I'm usually a long, slow, one climax kinda guy, but decided to just go with the flow. After clean up we were laying on the bed and kissing when she said in ironically good English that she can understand English but doesn't speak it very well. I told her that I think she's just shy because what she said was great. From then on there was a lot more talking and she warmed up to using her English, which is actually pretty good.

After a bit of time on the bed, she said that she would get the shower ready. She then invited me to sit on the washing chair and got to work. She explained it was a traditional way to wash the body. After some washing she asked me to get into the bath. She then joined me and we kissed and touched each other. Then she pulled me onto her legs and gave me more BBBJ. I wasn't ready to go yet so it was just a teaser. Next up was mat play. She got out of bath, mixed up the gel, and had me climb onto the mat. What followed was slippery, slidey, sucky, fun. While on my stomach I could barely tell what part of her body was touching mine. Was that an arm? A leg? Her mouth? Who cares, it feels good. She flipped me over and there was more fun. Eventually she started with more BBBJ, then another condom materialized out of thin air, and before I knew it she was riding me. Again, I normally don't try to go again right away, so I was skeptical that I could cum again that quickly. After a bit I started to get that feeling that it wasn't going to happen and rather than continuing to pound away I faked an orgasm (take that ladies!). She cleaned me up, cleaned herself up, and we went to the bed to relax.

We were talking, relaxing, and kissing on the bed when she started to rub me again. I really thought the sex was over at that point, but I got surprisingly hard, surprisingly quickly and poof: magical condom. This time we went to missionary where I found a nice rhythm and managed to cum for the second time (or was that three, wink)! More clean up, more talking, more kissing, and our time was up. She very sweetly said goodbye and I was on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rina was amazing. This was a uniquely Japanese experience and she really embodied it perfectly. It was a fantasy made real. The price was a bit high, but she is absolutely gorgeous. I decided it was worth it for me, but may choose to explore rather than repeating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

Great report! Rina is a gem and glad you also had a good time with her. I will be seeing her again on my next trip to Japan, the price is high but she ticks all of the boxes for me.

Great report too! Even better than mine haha.. yeah it’s expensive. Rina is phenomenal I’ve tried her twice. You can ask her to wear costumes too which turn me on (I find it hard to come the 2nd time, but not when you’re doing it with Rina in a hot costume!).

Reactions: thepillow