Sobering Realization

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home!
Reaction score
If I am reading the board stats correctly, my posts account for just short of 5% of all posts ever made on TAG!! :eek:o_O:confused:

I am not sure whether to be proud or ashamed... :cautious:

In any case, the board should soon hit 100,000 posted messages!

-Ww

That's a quantitative only approach... What about a qualitative assessment? More subjective and difficult, I know, but I would bet that TAG would be far less than 19th/20 of what it is without Wv's posts. My opinion.

No, that was my opinion! Wait, wasn't it just a while ago we realised you and Ww were the same person and now you have my thoughts too? :p

Thanks for all your kind and very generous words, my e-friends...much appreciated.

But I do wonder if I shouldn't more often resist the urge to post in the future. :unsure:

-Ww (and Wv too, I guess!)

If I am reading the board stats correctly, my posts account for just short of 5% of all posts ever made on TAG!! :eek:o_O:confused:

-Ww

I wonder how much of this stems from your numerous PUA vs p4p discussions :D

So your next goal would be 5% of the reviews, right ;)

Yes, we will soon tag that monumental number and we have many members like yourself to thank for this crowning achievement.
I think TAG was very lucky to land the attention of some very knowledgeable people and we are very thankful that many of you have stayed with us since the beginning.

@Wwanderer - His member number is 381 and his join date is 11/10/2010... Only a few before him are still around today.

We are currently hitting an average of ~3,900 posts/month which means we should hit that 100k mark by March 2017.

Thanks for your contributions!

No, that was my opinion! Wait, wasn't it just a while ago we realised you and Ww were the same person and now you have my thoughts too? :p
I wish I was Wv, since he has done, lived, far more exciting situations than I... Never been to any kissa bar, be a SD, and so many other experiences he has described... But I am happy with my own life, just and share his approcah to most of what we like to talk about here...

-Ww

To say you r the wise one would be an understatement. Appreciate all your feedback.

And here I thought you were just a shy, retiring wallflower.

You're never to old to do it! :)
Actually this is so true, in general terms.
Just as an anecdote, some 5 years ago, I was talking with friends about what we would have liked to have done in our lifes, like, say, playing the piano, or else...and did not do. I said, I would have loved to learn Japanese. And then one of my friends just dropped the comment: ::" it's not too late!". A few weeks after, I was registered in a Japanese language school in London. Since then I have achieved about JSPT 4, and tremendouysly enjoy being able to have basic communication with Japanese people, including all my providers. So yes, it is never too late!!

We are currently hitting an average of ~3,900 posts/month which means we should hit that 100k mark by March 2017.
We just passed 99k posts over the last couple of days. Looks like we'll hit the 100k mark as predicted this month (March 2017). Really exciting... :) (hey, at least for me it is... been doing this gig since zero posts, lol..)

So is there going to be some kind of recognition for the 100,000th post?

Technically... we have already had post #100,000....

But, since we used to physically delete stuff years ago, the database ticked over 100,000 on Feb 16th. But actual, live posts, is what is shown on the front page.
(99,231)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
We will ID which post is #100,000 -- hopefully it's a worthy post and not just "Hi...." :)
Lol! Would be fun if it's a "I hate this site you guys suck etc" kind of post. You would have nicely prepared the big event , with shiny emoticons and "congratulations" marks etc... just for this. :D

Lol! Would be fun if it's a "I hate this site you guys suck etc" kind of post. You would have nicely prepared the big event , with shiny emoticons and "congratulations" marks etc... just for this. :D
Don't jinx it man... please. :)

Reactions: Frenchy