SOD Land opening in Kabukicho

Samshin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soft On Demand(SOD) is opening a 5 floor dining and drinking establishment staffed by AV actresses and fuzoko workers. The “theme park for adults” is scheduled to open 10/10.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sorane...se-adult-film-actresses-to-open-in-tokyo/amp/

SOD Land
Address: Tokyo-to, Shinjuku-ku, Kabukicho 1-21-3, Furufuru Building
東京都新宿区歌舞伎町1-21-3 フルフルビル
Open 5 p.m.-10 p.m.

Soft On Demand(SOD) is opening a 5 floor dining and drinking establishment staffed by AV actresses and fuzoko workers. The “theme park for adults” is scheduled to open 10/10.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sorane...se-adult-film-actresses-to-open-in-tokyo/amp/

SOD Land
Address: Tokyo-to, Shinjuku-ku, Kabukicho 1-21-3, Furufuru Building
東京都新宿区歌舞伎町1-21-3 フルフルビル
Open 5 p.m.-10 p.m.

thanks for the info.
We had to wait until Sept 20th to finally have a good news this year!

any review? is it worth going there if we don't speak japanese?

The Silent Bar sounds like my kinda place, but yo, what up with this dude?

Having viewed the photos, I believe you really can get a seat under the girls. They’re suspended in a glass cube.

I wasn’t that into this before, but now that it’s getting weird, sure!

Reactions: Alice
Has anyone been recently? Wondering if worth checking out as just a zany Tokyo curiosity.

If only S1 did something like this, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat...

Believe they are opening a new theme for some of the floors
Only saw that they renovated the top floor which was the silent bikini bar
Nice! I mean, the place is kind of a ripoff for sure but it's not to check out once. I actually went in with a female friend when it opened and we had a fun time there talking to some of the girls.

Reactions: Alice
Nice! I mean, the place is kind of a ripoff for sure but it's not to check out once. I actually went in with a female friend when it opened and we had a fun time there talking to some of the girls.
Wanted to go last year but the queue was such a turn off… and then it was closed
Maybe I can give it a try during my next trip

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive