Solo girl, going to Tokyo for the first time

I used to be a little more "white" looking, and my boobs can prove it.

Pics or nobody believes.

how odd! Who would pick blow jobs over digital likes? Preposterous.

He is kind of special in that way. But we still like him.

IMG_5375.JPG
Pics or nobody believes.
Does this works? You can see the two/three different hues.

Thank you for the over 500 likes!
You make this girl so happy.

Update:
Still in Thailand. Missing Tokyo more every day.
After spending the weekend in the khao yai national park which is beautiful, And it was time for me to come back to Surin.

The train was cancelled without warning or information, so they gave me my money back and I had to walk to try to find a bus, just to realize no buses left to Surin from that small town, Pak Chong.

a guy saw me and offered me a ride to the nearest city where I could actually catch a bus, it took us one hour. We Finally arrived to this random city and the bus had chickens inside and lasted almost 5 hours, but it cost me less than two dollars. And I finally made it back. I'm still amazed no one murdered me.

I really need a massage and to get pampered. But, I have to travel to the volunteering program tomorrow and it will be a week of hard work where I'll get super dirty, not in a sexy way.

Thank you for the over 500 likes!
You make this girl so happy.

Update:
Still in Thailand. Missing Tokyo more every day.
After spending the weekend in the khao yai national park which is beautiful, And it was time for me to come back to Surin.

The train was cancelled without warning or information, so they gave me my money back and I had to walk to try to find a bus, just to realize no buses left to Surin from that small town, Pak Chong.

a guy saw me and offered me a ride to the nearest city where I could actually catch a bus, it took us one hour. We Finally arrived to this random city and the bus had chickens inside and lasted almost 5 hours, but it cost me less than two dollars. And I finally made it back. I'm still amazed no one murdered me.

I really need a massage and to get pampered. But, I have to travel to the volunteering program tomorrow and it will be a week of hard work where I'll get super dirty, not in a sexy way.

What an adventure! Glad it turned out ok for you

And yes, dont get dirty in a sexy way, considering that it will be with elephants :confused:

Reactions: Misslorena
What an adventure! Glad it turned out ok for you

And yes, dont get dirty in a sexy way, considering that it will be with elephants :confused:
I mean there are other girls in the program. ;)
But you mind went there, naughty boy.

One more story to tell. Hopefully someone will want to take me for food /drinks and I can also recount the times met the Firenze fire department, and hoped on the wrong bus but he still drove me home. Yeah.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
I used to be a little more "white" looking, and my boobs can prove it. But growing up in the Caribbean, then Texas and currently Thailand doesn't help. Not that I mind.
Don't worry, no one wants to be "white" looking in the summer :D

Don't worry, no one wants to be "white" looking in the summer :D

Only peasants who work in the field would have colour. Us aristocrats would stay white all year long.

Or was it I don't get tanned, just burned?

Only peasants who work in the field would have colour. Us aristocrats would stay white all year long.

Or was it I don't get tanned, just burned?
aristocrats are hiki komori in your country ? in mine they enjoy summer in the resorts :D

Reactions: Frenchy
aristocrats are hiki komori in your country ? in mine they enjoy summer in the resorts :D

They don't have servants carrying parasols to protect them? To each of his own though but that does sound very barbaric to me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
They don't have servants carrying parasols to protect them? To each of his own though but that does sound very barbaric to me.
I respect every culture but I think it's strange to swim with the parasols carrying servants

I respect every culture but I think it's strange to swim with the parasols carrying servants

That's where we differ; I don't respect every culture.

But swimming with parasol carrying servants is best done in olive oil. And yeah, not virgin oil, I don't like virgins even in my oil.

That's where we differ; I don't respect every culture.

But swimming with parasol carrying servants is best done in olive oil. And yeah, not virgin oil, I don't like virgins even in my oil.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH
So I'm alive.

One week of no wifi was brutal enough, but working under the scorching sun, it was fun but incredibly exhausting.

I absolutely cannot wait to go back to Tokyo. Catching the midnight bus to Bangkok, One more night there and then back to my favorite city.

How's ready for some drinking?

How's ready for some drinking?

While you were offline a new wave went through the whole TAG. Everyone stopped drinking, smoking and any sexual activities.

We now gather together every Wednesday afternoon for picnic and hearing the word's of our saviour.

You young lady also come forward and accept the blessings of Uncle Mike.

the word's of our saviour

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

cthulhu_transparent.png

Wait... wrong saviour?

While you were offline a new wave went through the whole TAG. Everyone stopped drinking, smoking and any sexual activities.

We now gather together every Wednesday afternoon for picnic and hearing the word's of our saviour.

You young lady also come forward and accept the blessings of Uncle Mike.
Ah, so you're not into Rasputinism?