・値切るな
・本強するな
・説教するな
・時間過ぎてるのにタバコ吸うな
・時間過ぎてるのに触ろうとするな
・メリークリスマス
もえみより

To shitty customers
・Don't eat garlic right before the session.
・Cut your nails.
・Don't touch my hair.
・Don't lick my face.
・Don't pull at my clothes or underwear.
・Don'T make excuses, take a shower.
・Don't pull my nipples.
・Don't haggle.
・Don't push for full sex.
・Don't preach morality at me.
・Don't light a cigarette as time is running out (to extend the clock).
・Don't try to touch me after the session is over.
・Merry Christmas!
From Moemi

Last edited:
She sounds like a right barrel of laughs.
To be fair... these are a lot of the things we advise the new fish not to do.

Except the hair touching - that one's girl dependent.

I think I also haven't read advice about not licking the girls face here on the forums 😆 Sounds oddly specific for pervy Japanese clients...

Reactions: Negi77 and Tabanico

Feels weird to have to start a session by cutting your nails though, no?

Feels weird to have to start a session by cutting your nails though, no?
Pretty sure she means before you show up. Who doesn't check their nails before meeting a lady?

I trim and file my nails before I leave the house when I have a session (or a date) planned.

Hell, it's so tied in with my prep that I get a half chub any time I break out the nail clippers....

I think I also haven't read advice about not licking the girls face here on the forums 😆 Sounds oddly specific for pervy Japanese clients...
Sounds like followers of Taku Yoshimura!

• Haha
Reactions: AsiaHand
The hair thing I am insanely sensitive about, because I actually love playing with girl’s hair.

When I would fuck the lovely mouth of Yumeno from Iramachion, she had these pigtails begging to be tugged. Despite the shop selling rigorous facefucking (meaning obviously touching hair and cheeks), I still was gentleman enough to show her my beady, puppy dog eyes as I gently touched her “handlebars” and she said “ii yo” with a smile.

God that was such an amazing nut. I miss her. 🤤

After that she said she appreciated me confirming it was okay, as there are some customers who surprise her and pull too hard and get her pissed off, so yeah…courtesy is a good thing.

I think the hair thing is more about leaving them looking disheveled and and having to fix their hair again after the session.

Plenty of shops have nail clippers in the waiting room for a reason; don’t be scratching up her lady parts with your dirty talons.

Would recommend filing in addition. Freshly clipped nails can leave sharper edges.

Better yet, finger condom things are increasingly popular. I used the other day just to try it out. My partner liked it better - it’s pre-lubed etc. Comes 2 in a package for index and middle fingers. Check it out.

Not Christmas but

There is an English translation for this one. in the responses for those who cant read it. But it reads

For Foreigners:
No Mat Play
No AF
Don't Lick her ears/face
Don't mess up her Hair

I saw her when I was in Japan and tbf those rules are not that bad. Her Hair got messed up on her own during the session lol.

・Don't eat garlic right before the session.
Always cautious about what I eat and drink before session, I usually skip the coffee days of sessions and stick to water or fruit juice. Food, obviously a cinnamon roll or an anman, seriously, if morning session just bread, eggs and possible some yoghurt. Also I stay away from the snus a few hours before sessions. Those guys smoking in the waiting room at soaplands?

Better yet, finger condom things are increasingly popular. I used the other day just to try it out.
Aina had them supplied when I asked if it was fine to finger her. Since reading about issues with fingering I always ask.

・Don't try to touch me after the session is over.
At soap land I guess the session is over when leaving the room but a last kiss before going, is it that bad, actually often initiated by provider.

Last edited:
Always cautious about what I eat and drink before session, I usually skip the coffee days of sessions and stick to water or fruit juice. Food, obviously a cinnamon roll or an anman, seriously, if morning session just bread, eggs and possible some yoghurt. Also I stay away from the snus a few hours before sessions. Those guys smoking in the waiting room at soaplands?
I guess the guys smoking are the smallest problem. Dealing with all the drunk customers at late shifts must be terrible...soaplands close early, probably even worse with health.

At soap land I guess the session is over when leaving the room but a last kiss before going, is it that bad, actually often initiated by provider.
Little kiss goodbye on the staircase is kinda standard I would say....maybe more of an issue with health when customers are touchy-feely on the way out of the hotel for other people to see?

Reactions: Maxblack
I guess the guys smoking are the smallest problem. Dealing with all the drunk customers at late shifts must be terrible...soaplands close early, probably even worse with health.
Gingira Erina said that was the reason she only did 12-20 shifts, to skip the drunktanks, she doesnt drink alcohol herself.

Miya told me heavy coffee and tobacco abusers taste like faeces, that combo is deadly and she almost threw up at times meeting those animals.

Gingira Erina said that was the reason she only did 12-20 shifts, to skip the drunktanks, she doesnt drink alcohol herself.

Miya told me heavy coffee and tobacco abusers taste like faeces, that combo is deadly and she almost threw up at times meeting those animals.
I think a lot of coffee drinkers dont realise that they smell just as bad as smokers at times. Fucking horrible smell.

I think a lot of coffee drinkers dont realise that they smell just as bad as smokers at times. Fucking horrible smell.

I think you notice yourself when drinking....when you drink a bit of coffee and have something light to eat in-between it should be no issue. If you drink large quantities on empty stomach it gets nasty.

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse