Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
I wanted to give some reviews of 5 of the soapies I visited in Bangkok on this trip of mine that is wrapping up. Rather than spam the international section with 5 posts I was hoping to do it all in one here, as all locations are similar and within close walking distance of each other.

[Doki Doki] https://dokidokibangkok.com/
Summary: Reliable shop, good communication, middle of the line girls, good price.
Service: 90 minute nuru
Cost: 3500 THB
Girl: Miki (https://dokidokibangkok.com/girls/miki/)
Booking: LINE reservation
Shop comments: The shop is reliable and cost effective for a real 90 minute nuru session. The staff is quick to respond on LINE and make reservations. The shop itself is a bit older and a little bit more run down than the others, but the room is just fine in terms of size and cleanliness. The rooms have pink neon lights, just an observation. No jacuzzi in the room I booked.
Service comments: The girl was a fair bit heavier than she appears in the photos. A bit on the older side. She however had a nice attitude and gave a good quality middle of the line nuru service. All the expected things happened, good sensual washing then good solid mat play with lots of licking, then CG on the mat before asking to move to the bed. Finished on the bed, had 15 minutes left and she realy wanted to try getting another pop out of me but it didn't happen.
Would repeat: Yes, good real nuru service at a good price.

[Dozo] http://www.dozo-bkk.com/
Summary: Questionable standards, high end price, lots of girls
Cost: 3900 THB + 300 THB jacuzzi room
Girl: Number 74
Booking: Walk-in, choose from line up
Shop comments: The shop is quite large and modern looking. Staff was friendly with me not pushy in any way. The room was big, but the jacuzzi was small almost too small to fit both of us and I am not that large of a guy. The nuru mat itself was smaller than average and my feet hung off the end.
Service comments: The girl was selected from a lineup so I cannot complain about looks, but I will say I somehow always end up selecting a girl with more belly fat than I realized. Her attitude was very good though, but her service was mediocre. The mat play was rushed and nothing more than some body sliding. She does not know how to do proper mat play. Ended up finishing on the mat regardless after a few positions, but we still had 60 minutes left or so and spoiler I never got inside of her the rest of that time again. She said it is one pop plus one HJ. She was not lying I checked the menu again when leaving and thats exactly what it says - I didn't realize it that is my fault.
Would repeat: No, price is too high for mediocre service.

[Aurora 33] https://aurora-bkk.com/33/
Summary: Low price, nice rooms, average girls
Service: 90 minutes jacuzzi room
Cost: 2900 THB + 400 THB jacuzzi room
Girl: Somi
Booking: LINE reservation (I suggest walk-in + lineup for this shop though)
Shop comments: A very nice modern looking shop with very nice big rooms. Staff was friendly and responsive on LINE and in person. However, walk-ins and lineups are more standard for this shop. They had 10+ girl lineup when another customer walked in. I however reserved a girl via LINE.
Service comments: The girl was pretty attractive but probably not who I would choose from the lineup. Boobs on the small side, but overall body is not bad at all. Attitude was just OK not bad but just had the "im working" face on basically. I did not do a nuru booking this time, hoping to spend some extra time feeling the girl up in the tub. She accommodated that and I had a good time. I ended up going 2 rounds with her on the bed and service wise I cannot complain, but there was nothing that particuarly stood out either.
Would repeat: Maybe, the cost is decent, but this is more of a standard massage shop than a soapie.

[Aries] https://maps.app.goo.gl/VB7oCSavTxr6S4TS9 (LINE contact is there)
Summary: Higher prices, above average girls, clean modern shop
Service: 80 minute nuru
Cost: 4500 THB (Top tier girls 5000, new girls 3500)
Girl: Rin, Miku, Rika
Booking: LINE reservation (reservation recommended - number of rooms and girls is limited)
Shop comments: I have a different review for this shop, but spoiler is it remains the best in Bangkok for me. This shop has high standards for their girls and trains them right they know what they are doing on the mat. The shop is clean and the Thai mamasan is friendly, new Chinese staff less so. This shop was new when I first went, and not well known. Now it seems like it is pretty popular with Chinese guys - just an observation, and confirmed by Miku she said most of her clients are Chinese.
Service comments: This shop never really lets me down. Rin was extremely attractive super fit and all natural, 23 years old. I saw her 3 times, but she left back to her home in Issan for the time being. Miku was also young and has a body that fits western beauty standards more than Asian, an amazing pair of large natural tits and a big ass yet she is not fat. Rika was more average looking a bit of belly fat and smaller boobs, but service was good. All the girls were good on the mat lots of licking and everything else you expect from mat play. All the girls gave good sensual showers.
Would repeat: Yes, I often do.

[Kokoro] http://www.kokorobkk.com/
Summary: Middle of the line, more Japanese style focused
Cost: 3900 THB + 400 THB Jacuzzi room
Girl: Emily
Booking: Walk-in, choose from lineup
Shop comments: Staff is quite friendly, but a little pushy with upsells (cosplays/rooms). I was going to reserve on LINE but decided to walk in instead. To note - there were more girls in the lineup than their LINE said were working that day. I opted for the Japanese room which is very nice with a very large great jacuzzi. Staff take your shoes off at the lobby like in Japan, this was the only shop in Bangkok that did that.
Service comments: Emily was not listed in the LINE "working today", but was available in the lineup obviously. She is taller and has big fake boobs. I picked her because she seemed eager for me to pick her basically. She had sort of a big belly which I somehow didn't notice. It almost seemed like pregnancy more than being fat, but honestly I had no idea I am not knowledgeable about that at all. She spoke very good english and had a nice attitude, no big complaints other than her mat play skills were lacking.
Would repeat: Maybe, if a particular girl caught my interest.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
TL;DR:
Aries - Best consistent high quality, but price is higher
Doki Doki - Consistently good at a lower price
Kokoro - Middle of the pack, mat play not as prioritized
Aurora - More of a standard massage shop, not soapie, cost effective
Dozo - Overall mediocre for the cost, low service standards

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

thank you so much for sharing. I will be visiting Japan and Thailand on my next trip. Your review provided some great insight!!

Reactions: Alice