Some pink saloons are closed starting from the last weekend?

Was denied access to Toy Box today. Asked if I had ever played on the third floor, which I obviously haven’t and despite half of the current cast there today having sucked my dick multiple times in the past was given the crossed arms.
Same thing with me, i have been to Flamingo so many times and when I told Toy Box it was my first time but been many times to Flamingo, was been told ‘no, we only accept customers who have been here before’. It was different to being told “no because we dont accept foreigners” lol. i think its something to do with the recent police shutdown that made them so cautious

Same thing with me, i have been to Flamingo so many times and when I told Toy Box it was my first time but been many times to Flamingo, was been told ‘no, we only accept customers who have been here before’. It was different to being told “no because we dont accept foreigners” lol. i think its something to do with the recent police shutdown that made them so cautious
An update: I ended up getting into Toy Box on 2nd go and it was because of my Flamingo message cards I have. I struck up a conversation with the tout outside and told him i got rejected, then I showed him my Flamingo message cards. The tout radio’d to the boss that I have Flamingo cards to prove it and then I was given the go ahead. During play you can take off your pants but not your shirt, and the girl cannot take off her shirt but can fully unbutton it. The girl can take off her skirt/panties. They accept gaijins, the girl told me she had many gaijin customers.

Pretty girl said no to me because Im foreigner, but I did get a peak at their photos and the girls arent as cute as Flamingo’s.

Reactions: requiemmorrow