Some questions about mat play

extokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a tourist and would like to try mat play but have some questions.

1. From what I've gathered, going to a fashion health place would be my best option for this kind of play. Is this true?

2. I have zero experience with women. Does this affect my chances of being accepted as a foreigner? Should I try to hide it? I can understand quite a bit of Japanese but haven't really spoken it so whatever I say will probably sound really stiff/broken.

3. I'm staying 2 more nights in Osaka, 2 in Kyoto and 1 in Tokyo. Is there a city/shop that would be recommended for me?

4. How much time should I opt for?

5. From what I've seen on the websites, I can expect to pay 20-25k yen. Does this sound right?

6. Does mat play require condoms? I'm on the larger side for western standards so provided condoms probably won't fit well?

7. I've been busy with travelling and haven't masturbated a lot so I'm fairly backed up. Should I masturbate a few times first?

Hello, I'm a tourist and would like to try mat play but have some questions.

1. From what I've gathered, going to a fashion health place would be my best option for this kind of play. Is this true?

2. I have zero experience with women. Does this affect my chances of being accepted as a foreigner? Should I try to hide it? I can understand quite a bit of Japanese but haven't really spoken it so whatever I say will probably sound really stiff/broken.

3. I'm staying 2 more nights in Osaka, 2 in Kyoto and 1 in Tokyo. Is there a city/shop that would be recommended for me?

4. How much time should I opt for?

5. From what I've seen on the websites, I can expect to pay 20-25k yen. Does this sound right?

6. Does mat play require condoms? I'm on the larger side for western standards so provided condoms probably won't fit well?

7. I've been busy with travelling and haven't masturbated a lot so I'm fairly backed up. Should I masturbate a few times first?

1 soapland better
2 no, a virgin gaijin is above all a gaijin anyway
3 look at the reviews here
4 i lost my virginity in 5mn but maybe you will be able to get to 10? :D You can’t book for less than 30mn though, generally
5 yes-ish (depends on places, duration)
6 not really if your goal is just to fuck the mat
7 no, keep it all inside, then ask her to take a pic of the end result (in the condom or even better spread on the mat) and keep that in the family photos album, your grand-children will love it

Reactions: AMcguyver
1. Soapland. Very few health places do mat.

2. As long as it’s a foreigner friendly shop, the only thing she will hold against you is her boobies.

3. Yoshiwara soap lands in Tokyo. Search.

4. 90 minutes minimum if you want mat.

5. That’s the low end. For a good experience, aim a little higher.

6. Eventually yes, part of mat play is fucking on the mat.

7. Just get a 120 min course, and see how many times she can get you off. There’s no pop limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify 5. The websites usually just list the bathing fee (there are exception) so it might be much higher than expected. Go to the soapland resource thread page 1 for more accurate pricing.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for the answers, after reading some reviews here I'm mainly looking at Putit Royal and Sweet Kiss atm. Most of the girls seem rather old, but I guess that's to be expected with a budget of 25~30k? Dolce seems nice but none of the reviews mention mat play and I'm not that interested in FS.

Thanks for the answers, after reading some reviews here I'm mainly looking at Putit Royal and Sweet Kiss atm. Most of the girls seem rather old, but I guess that's to be expected with a budget of 25~30k? Dolce seems nice but none of the reviews mention mat play and I'm not that interested in FS.

Wouldnt recommend dolce in your situation.

I would recommend Putit Royal and stress that you want someone skilled at Mat Play.

Ended up going to Sweet Kiss and had a pretty good time so thanks everyone who replied. I didn't pay attention to her name and the photos on the site look different so it's probably not worth writing a review?