Some questions regarding deliheru

Was also worried, but I had no problem booking a hotel in Ikebukuro with the Ikebukuro shop. I think they just want to keep it in the area and not risk sending a girl to the other end of town
Shin-Okubo only has cheap shitty hotels so I try not to play there.
Good to hear. I've been to a few nice hotels in ikebukuro (and a couple in Shinjuku) so I'm glad I can just use those if I'm in the area and in the mood.

If your Japanese is good enough you can find a huge number of deliheru that will take you. HUGE. Cityheaven is your friend.
Foreign staffed shops are already illegal plus very very very unstable service expectations. But they ARE cheap.
To wit, I love gambling 15,000 for FS at Aroma Coco 8 in Shinbashi; sometimes it’s a mind (and dick) blowingly amazing Thai dancer in her 20s whose passion for sucking dick is only out done by her passion for fucking.
Sometimes it’s a Thai mom exhausted from working to pay for her family back home, with all the mental and physical baggage therein.
(Note there is an inverse relationship between youth+passion for fucking and massage skill; those Thai moms really know how to massage!)

TLDR:
1. You get what you pay for
2. Use your Japanese if you got it
I was very lucky then
I even went deaf when I came

Reactions: Maxblack
Good to hear. I've been to a few nice hotels in ikebukuro (and a couple in Shinjuku) so I'm glad I can just use those if I'm in the area and in the mood.
I think I figured out why it says shin-okubo in the website - I realized the city heaven page that's embedded in their website is actually the shin-okubo branch's page, so I assume it's just a copy-paste thing.

Also, booked my first session with one of their providers for a few days from now (as expected, no issues with ikebukuro as the location). It was done through the phone and I was asked about what I'm doing in Japan (I assume because part of their requirements for foreigners is to be a resident) so I'm guessing they are strict about that part at the very least.

I noticed some shops have different prices on CH and Traveler, I am willing to chalk some of it up to gaijin tax. Has anyone previously called shops they were interested in just to check pricing?

I noticed some shops have different prices on CH and Traveler, I am willing to chalk some of it up to gaijin tax. Has anyone previously called shops they were interested in just to check pricing?
I think all prices on Cityheaven Traveler are heavily inflated to overcharge tourists that don't speak Japanese.

Doesn't automatically mean that these shops have a gaijin tax for everyone like soaplands. A lot of health shops charge regular prices if you are able to go through the booking procedure and phonecalls in Japanese.

Reactions: R3mmles
booked my first session with one of their providers for a few days from now
Overall a very nice experience, would probably give it a shot again in the future. Since I lucked out and got a provider that decided midway to offer FS I won't post a review (I wouldn't want people pestering her for it if it wasn't something she offers to everyone - which I assume it wasn't considering she didn't ask for any extra money or anything)

Reactions: SealedTears
Overall a very nice experience, would probably give it a shot again in the future. Since I lucked out and got a provider that decided midway to offer FS I won't post a review

Yup... happens a fair amount more regularly than I would have expected. Imho it's more of a provider thing than a shop thing...

It's great that you don't mention the girl... but you probably shouldn't mention the shop either (although you did in the earlier post)... It could give them bad attention.