Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Something strange with jk-style (Sayuri)

Elethiomel3

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Something strange with jk-style (Sayuri)

Service Name:
JK-style

Provider Name:
Sayuri

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-48745770

Appointment Length & Costs:
About 54k (90 min) + hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Honestly I'm still puzzled about this encounter, but figured I'll post it and see if someone else has an idea about the reason.

I've used JK-style semi regularly over the years, never had any real issues (the girls are hit and miss but generally always cute, and it's cheap), last used them in the spring and everything was normal.

Went for an unusually late appointment this time, past midnight. Started by booking into a nice LH room in Ikebukuro (which was fairly pricey due to the hour). I saw JK-style had 2 amateurs available for several more hours so I wasn't too worried about getting an appointment. My Japanese is pretty basic, but good enough to make a booking (while I won't understand any detailed explanations in keigo that I may receive in return), and this time it appeared to satisfy enough that the English speaking tenchou didn't get called on the phone (which I never ask for but usually happens anyway).

I booked a 90min course with cheki + cosplay without issues, but I did receive a semi lengthy explanation about some change that I didn't understand. Then the price was confirmed, and it was... something like 54k. I was very surprised and confused by this, but as I didn't have a backup plan for the night I decided to accept it this time, wondering if I'd heard wrong.

After waiting some 40 minutes, Sayuri appeared at my door - together with the tenchou who took my money (no I hadn't heard the sum wrong), which was also new, usually the girls just arrive alone.

Sayuri was cute and nice, not much to say about the session, honestly while I aimed to take it as an experience come what may, the weird pricing distracted me quite a bit and my heart wasn't really in it. I didn't get blueballed (like has sometimes happened with more miss encounters), but obviously it cost basically double the usual so can't say it was good value either. I learned it was her first time with a foreigner, and I wonder if JK-style issued an extra charge just for that reason (if so, that's very bad luck for me as there's obviously no value in it for me, quite the opposite). Or have some foreigners mucked about recently and they have a huge gaijin tax for all foreigners now??

Definitely won't be using JK-style again for a while, and when I do I'll ask to speak in English so I can find out if there's some bizarre change in their pricing in better detail (unless this thread brings light to the issue before that).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Added Sept. 9th:
Further info on the pricing, I now confirmed with their sister shop erouto-style, that there's now a 20k gaijin tax, which I presume applies to all of their sister shops. I guess some visitor has mucked about as I feared, sigh. Since that almost doubles their normal rates, it makes it hard to recommend the service. I was able to get it down to 6k "this one time" when I asked about it, so previous history of shop use (and being able to talk in Japanese) may help (And presumably if your Japanese is fluent it may not apply). Hopefully they end up reversing that in the future again, until then no more style group for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

Yeah it sucks being racially discriminated on, even worse if they plain don't let you in but this whole gaijin tax stuff is messed up too.
Thank you guys for all the info on this site that let's me know beforehand if that shit is going on or whatnot.

Reactions: hardharry
Yeah it sucks being racially discriminated on, even worse if they plain don't let you in but this whole gaijin tax stuff is messed up too.
Thank you guys for all the info on this site that let's me know beforehand if that shit is going on or whatnot.
It really is a shame, the style group has always been a reliable and affordable foreigner-friendly service and they even have English speaking staff. I've been using them for many years without issues. I can only fruitlessly speculate what led to this change.

Reactions: hardharry
Thanks a lot for the review. A few years ago JK style had lots of reviews here on the forum, in recent days not a lot was posted about it.

Thanks a lot for the info about their newly introduced gaijin tax. Quite a shocker. Was bad enough that some soaps recently raised theit pricing, but 20k at a health shop? That's just insane

If Kaoru Y-shirts was the default recommendation for soap princesses. JK Style was the DH of choice of TAG back in the day. They even have the English speaking Aoki-san who took care of helping out foreigners with booking. I wonder what happened with them? JK style and the Style group (used to have 4 shops back in the day too, JK Style, OL Style, Erouto Style and Hitozuma Style) as whole is just a shadow of what it was once.

If Kaoru Y-shirts was the default recommendation for soap princesses. JK Style was the DH of choice of TAG back in the day. They even have the English speaking Aoki-san who took care of helping out foreigners with booking. I wonder what happened with them? JK style and the Style group (used to have 4 shops back in the day too, JK Style, OL Style, Erouto Style and Hitozuma Style) as whole is just a shadow of what it was once.
Yeah, was kinda the default back in the day, but during that time they had a pretty big lineup. During Corona their number of girls shrunk down to just a handful. I expected them to close down completely.

....it's insulting if these new practices are true. Just unacceptable. Hope people will boycott it.

I saw a SL in Himeji where I plan to do a day trip from osaka where the site clearly states there is a 2000 yen fee, and I take that as a spin on nomination fee, they will get me a girl that is OK with gaijin so there is no problem during service, so I am not against the gaijin fee per se, but wtf is up with 20000 yen, that is robbery, you can go get a whole hour of service somewhere else for that amount and there is just no way I would ever pay that, even if they get me the prettiest and hottest girl I've ever seen willing to let me do ekiben and anything else I can dream of.

Thanks for the review and it sucked that there's a such large surchage for foreigners now at the Style Group shops. Maybe with tons foreigners coming back they think it's worth the surcharge for the unsuspected tourists and/or the upcoming Chinese tourists.

I remembered back in 2019 / early 2020 before COVID went world wide the girls were already accompanied by the driver with the driver collecting the money at the drop off point / van or coming to your hotel room door before leaving you with the girls and Aoki-san was still answering the phone calls but I haven't used their service since then with some of their more famous girls left the shop, etc.

The group had 5 shops at one point, with Premium 1 (One?) being the most expensive but then reduced to to 3 shops again, and their current line ups are so much smaller too. I guess after COVID new shops spung up and taking more girls away, like STELLA TOKYO which wasn't even on the radar before COVID and now one of the bigger ones with a large line up, and expanding to Shinjuku/Shibuya.

Some shops / groups survive and/or remain the same pre and post COVID like Material group and some others but I guess that's just business.

Reactions: Airnest
Thanks for the review and it sucked that there's a such large surchage for foreigners now at the Style Group shops. Maybe with tons foreigners coming back they think it's worth the surcharge for the unsuspected tourists and/or the upcoming Chinese tourists.

I remembered back in 2019 / early 2020 before COVID went world wide the girls were already accompanied by the driver with the driver collecting the money at the drop off point / van or coming to your hotel room door before leaving you with the girls and Aoki-san was still answering the phone calls but I haven't used their service since then with some of their more famous girls left the shop, etc.

The group had 5 shops at one point, with Premium 1 (One?) being the most expensive but then reduced to to 3 shops again, and their current line ups are so much smaller too. I guess after COVID new shops spung up and taking more girls away, like STELLA TOKYO which wasn't even on the radar before COVID and now one of the bigger ones with a large line up, and expanding to Shinjuku/Shibuya.

Some shops / groups survive and/or remain the same pre and post COVID like Material group and some others but I guess that's just business.
Thanks for the update. I only used them once since I live in Osaka, I went and tried Hitozuma Style. My go to soaplands (Last Scene and Satin Doll) didn’t survive COVID as well.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Or nighttime, depending on booking. lol
Low key they probably don't need gaijin customers anyway. Anyone remember that post here about the guy getting robbed by one of the JK style girls? Can't find it anymore

20,000yen Gaijin Taxi for "Deriheru"

Daylight Robbery right there
Idk man. Sure, if the customers understand the rules and there won’t be penetration, the “chin size difference” won’t be as big of an issue as in soaps.
But maybe some people can’t communicate or act like they can’t and “assume” FS is included. In which case the extra money at least makes up for some of the distress.

Idk man. Sure, if the customers understand the rules and there won’t be penetration, the “chin size difference” won’t be as big of an issue as in soaps.
But maybe some people can’t communicate or act like they can’t and “assume” FS is included. In which case the extra money at least makes up for some of the distress.
But according to review OP spoke in japanese so the lack of communication wouldn't be an issue. In the end it is a huge fee against all gaijin wether or not you have a big one or not and speak japanese or not.
Ive said this before but im ok with a fee for getting you a girl that is ok with gaijin and many places have it as a sort of nomination fee for about 2000 yen, but 20000 is just exorbitant.

I've said this before but im ok with a fee for getting you a girl that is ok with gaijin and many places have it as a sort of nomination fee for about 2000 yen, but 20000 is just exorbitant.

Nomination fee of 1-2k is pretty much standard at most places and everybody has to pay it, has nothing to do with being a foreigner.
...gaijin tax is ontop of that.

Reactions: Airnest
Nomination fee of 1-2k is pretty much standard at most places and everybody has to pay it, has nothing to do with being a foreigner.
...gaijin tax is ontop of that.
Maybe i didnt explain myself correctly but thats exactly what i meant, say you dont choose a girl you(a gaijin) wont need to pay nomination fee but will have to pay gaijin fee to be provided with a girl that is ok with servicing you. If on top of that you specifically choose a girl (that would have to be ok with gaijin in the first place) then you would also need to pay a nomination fee which is not "always required" as some places have the free choice which means you get a randomly available girl.
Or at least that is how i interpret the whole issue.

20,000 gaijin tax is too much.

Before covid, whenever I visited Tokyo, I will call them. But with this huge amount of gaijin tax, probably I will not call them again anymore.

20,000 gaijin tax is too much.

Before covid, whenever I visited Tokyo, I will call them. But with this huge amount of gaijin tax, probably I will not call them again anymore.
That high fee is mostly for high end stores though. I plan to go to regular stores so it should be about 2k or even 0 in some places.

Reactions: StFyle

Yeah, it kinda suck reading the review and know that they have a huge gaijin tax now.. I remembered at the end of 2019, I went to Japan and called JK-Style to book a girl, I think it was still Aoki-san (I wonder if he's still with the "Style" group) and back then he told me that JK and OL didn't have girls ready, so he offered a girl from the Premium side of the group, which I took. A bit more expensive and didn't have a chance to review it here, but still a very nice experience and left no regret.

I got a PIN number with JK, I wonder if that would make a difference.. I'm thinking that it might if Aoki-san is still there since he would probably know from my PIN that I'm a repeat customer, but in the end I'm still a gaijin..

Just about to return to Tokyo for the first time since covid outbreak. Used to have a lot of fun with JK Style thanks to Aoki-san's help and yes I got a PIN number too. Sadly based on this report it seems quite impossible to use their service again. :(

Yeah, it kinda suck reading the review and know that they have a huge gaijin tax now.. I remembered at the end of 2019, I went to Japan and called JK-Style to book a girl, I think it was still Aoki-san (I wonder if he's still with the "Style" group) and back then he told me that JK and OL didn't have girls ready, so he offered a girl from the Premium side of the group, which I took. A bit more expensive and didn't have a chance to review it here, but still a very nice experience and left no regret.

I got a PIN number with JK, I wonder if that would make a difference.. I'm thinking that it might if Aoki-san is still there since he would probably know from my PIN that I'm a repeat customer, but in the end I'm still a gaijin..
I'm a many year regular and always book with the PIN, so unfortunately that doesn't enter into the equation.

My best hope is that this is just a temporary thing - during covid lockdowns there were basically no foreign customers so although they were a big clientele for the style group before, the prospect of them may have turned scary for all the new girls now that tourists are flooding in again. Hopefully that will pass shortly, so I'm hoping to hear from others soon that the tax no longer exists...

In my experience, JK-Style's service plummeted during covid. All of the girls that used to work there with whom I am still in touch with also found it unpleasant to work there. I will never use them again.
Yeah, I thought they wouldn't survive COVID. When you checked cityheaven there was barely anyone left. Maybe 10 girls, only very few working shifts each day

In my experience, JK-Style's service plummeted during covid. All of the girls that used to work there with whom I am still in touch with also found it unpleasant to work there. I will never use them again.
Care to share some of the reasons why they found it unpleasant? Just curious why their fall from glory happened so quickly. They were “the go to DH” back in the day, and most reviews on TAG were about them.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice