Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Something strange with jk-style (Sayuri)

I don't have any more info than that. None of them wanted to talk about it. But it seems quite common for jk-style girls to graduate and move to another shop, which doesn't look especially healthy.

I don't have any more info than that. None of them wanted to talk about it. But it seems quite common for jk-style girls to graduate and move to another shop, which doesn't look especially healthy.
I see. Maybe a change in management or supervisors was one of the reasons. It used to be that girls who graduated from JK Style moved to OL Style or Eroto Style.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Must be some terrible management change with COVID and such that all their more popular girls left, including that very long tenure cover girl at OL Style.

That is very disappointing to hear. The Style group has been one of my favorite parts of visiting Japan since my first time almost a decade ago. I've reviewed them a few times here on TAG and those stories really demonstrate how much I used to enjoy their service.

Notice I said used to... My visit with a Style girl in October '22 was so bad I literally left a negative review here while walking back to my hotel. I visited again in April '23 and while the service didn't warrant a negative review, it was not good. Neither girl had any idea what they were doing and seemed entirely disinterested.

It really was the easiest option for a foreigner with mediocre Japanese, but looks to be not worth it any longer.

Background: Style group customer for close to 10 years, used service at least 50+ times.

Saw they lowered 新人割引 to be competitive with other services, so tried to book erouto, been about a year and a half since I used style group last.

After confirming time and girl, got the 20,000 yen foreigner fee, okay question?
Asked them really, it's twice the price now?

"Well, since it seems like you have used us multiple times, we can lower the price, but we are still going to have to charge 10k."

Told them, " to tell you the truth, it's not about the money, have to consider other options " and they hung up on me when speaking above sentence.

All in Japanese

It seems as if ownership transferred in the past 2 years, as the page has entirely changed, and all group shops except JK and Erouto have shut down.

Have seen girls on twitter complain about management recently.

Assuming new ownership saw they had a foreign customer base and decided to try to milk the tourist market, because they are not offering anything unique. No one that is a frequent monger in Tokyo is going to pay that fee, when there are so many better options.

Background: Style group customer for close to 10 years, used service at least 50+ times.

Saw they lowered 新人割引 to be competitive with other services, so tried to book erouto, been about a year and a half since I used style group last.

After confirming time and girl, got the 20,000 yen foreigner fee, okay question?
Asked them really, it's twice the price now?

"Well, since it seems like you have used us multiple times, we can lower the price, but we are still going to have to charge 10k."

Told them, " to tell you the truth, it's not about the money, have to consider other options " and they hung up on me when speaking above sentence.

All in Japanese

It seems as if ownership transferred in the past 2 years, as the page has entirely changed, and all group shops except JK and Erouto have shut down.

Have seen girls on twitter complain about management recently.

Assuming new ownership saw they had a foreign customer base and decided to try to milk the tourist market, because they are not offering anything unique. No one that is a frequent monger in Tokyo is going to pay that fee, when there are so many better options.

I am really surprised that they try to pull off this BS despite you being a loyal customer for many years. That itself is shitty as hell, the amounts they try to overcharge are just insane. Maybe they will make a few bucks overcharging a few tourists, but this wont pay off in the long run. What worries me a bit is that quite a few shops in Kabukicho have this practice with foreigners.

Luckily there are enough established shops as well as new ones that try push into Kabukicho that don't discriminate. Miseijuku has a similar concept as JK style and regular prices.....and Stella also opened up a sister shop in Kabukicho recently. The main branch in Ikebukuro got huge in no time and it won't take long until they are one of the biggest players in Kabukicho. Fuck Style group.

Sorry you were mistreated there. I only tried it once a few years ago. They sent me a really chubby girl with some kind of skin disease all over her. i felt bad but I was worried about contagion. The first and only time I actually had to cancel an appointment in the room.