Guest viewing is limited

OL Style Somewhat ripped off by Style Group

Japanese government, agreed (if you pay 40%+ of your income in taxes and social charges, it's highway robbery).
Banks and large corporations... well that deserves maybe a bit more explanations.
For banks what do you mean? As far as I know there are no account maintenance fees , and interest rates on loans have never been so low... ATM and transfer fees maybe? But seriously how much does an average client pay on those per year? Probably less than on P4P I guess...
Service is terrible. Interest rates on deposits are zero. Commissions and spreads on investment vehicles - funds, stocks, bonds, fx are terrible. Moving money out of the country is difficult and expensive. Interest on mortgages and other loans are almost 3% over the ten year JGB yield. And to top it off they pay lower tax on profits than their depositors.

Service is terrible. Interest rates on deposits are zero. Commissions and spreads on investment vehicles - funds, stocks, bonds, fx are terrible. Moving money out of the country is difficult and expensive. Interest on mortgages and other loans are almost 3% over the ten year JGB yield. And to top it off they pay lower tax on profits than their depositors.
I also don't mind paying high taxes. But roughly 40% income plus 8% consumption plus roughly 20% on investment gains plus 50% on inheritance. Seems a bit too high to me. I also have a problem with corporate taxes in Japan being lower than individual taxes. For years we have been sold the idea that that if Japan's largest companies are healthy, then Japan will be healthy. It may have proven true during the growth years, but now we should look at this tax differential as a subsidy from individuals to corporations.

This is pretty much the reason I use hoteheru instead of deriheru. Going to a small office, talking to the techno face to face, seeing the pictures of the girls that are active and accept foreigners. If you don't like what you see you can leave. If they bait and switch you can go and complain. Easy peasy

This and this again. Just your post pissed me off but maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: ur19877
Might I suggest that on your next trip you narrow your selection to sex shops that have been awarded ISO 90023. This is the Suck and Yank Shop industry standard for excellence. Mike H. is an auditor and Frenchy is a secret shopper. They visit all of these shops at least once a year to determine if they meet the standard or not. I myself will never go where they have not visited and given their stamp of approval. That would be like going to a restaurant without 3 Michelin stars. I just wont take the risk!

Tell me more, how does this work?

Reactions: Frenchy
Saw the pictures and If that girl has love handles, then I'm a beached whale. All the mirror tricks and angles can't hide mine, hah nope.
Every time I read reviews here I'm incredibly grateful I don't work in the industry, or any industry based off my looks, dear heaven all mighty.
Having said that, it seems that she tried her best at least. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland