Somewhat Short Story Intro. Hey Everyone!

MediPlank

TAG Member
Reaction score
Been around her for a little while so I decided to make an account.

Hey folks!

I'm from Scandinavia, early 20's, Been a fan of Japan ever since I was 15. Then I became a fan of the naughty side of Japan and bunch of cultural stuff.

I'm highly interested in the AV industry. Dangerous chance I would participate in a scene if I got the chance(maybe) Me and a friend seriously considered following such career in early High School. (His dreams didn't last long as mine tho)

Been in Japan 3 times. (Total 7 weeks) Plan to move there next year once I feel I have learned a good amount of Japanese.

As for my visits to naughty places.... As probably many others here have done. I also had a terrible experience at the popular Hinomaru(only been there once) which was also my first time visiting once. (short review: terrible BBBJ. And had a STD scare when I touched my dick after fingering her and found red marks which looked like herpes around my dickhead few days later. (Turns out it was just a strong soap I used on my privates which made it irritated. That was in spring 2014. Had sex a few times after that and still STD free. Don't think I'll have a bareback bj after that. Trying to forget I have ever been at Hinomaru...
Plan to check out a good soapland next year. Hopefully a better experience will await than 2 years ago.

Alright, this seem nice and short. Pleased to meet you all

Welcome!

Std scares are the worst :( glad you are ok!

Been around her for a little while so I decided to make an account.

Hey folks!

I'm from Scandinavia, early 20's, Been a fan of Japan ever since I was 15. Then I became a fan of the naughty side of Japan and bunch of cultural stuff.

I'm highly interested in the AV industry. Dangerous chance I would participate in a scene if I got the chance(maybe) Me and a friend seriously considered following such career in early High School. (His dreams didn't last long as mine tho)

Been in Japan 3 times. (Total 7 weeks) Plan to move there next year once I feel I have learned a good amount of Japanese.

As for my visits to naughty places.... As probably many others here have done. I also had a terrible experience at the popular Hinomaru(only been there once) which was also my first time visiting once. (short review: terrible BBBJ. And had a STD scare when I touched my dick after fingering her and found red marks which looked like herpes around my dickhead few days later. (Turns out it was just a strong soap I used on my privates which made it irritated. That was in spring 2014. Had sex a few times after that and still STD free. Don't think I'll have a bareback bj after that. Trying to forget I have ever been at Hinomaru...
Plan to check out a good soapland next year. Hopefully a better experience will await than 2 years ago.

Alright, this seem nice and short. Pleased to meet you all

Don't feel too alone with your fears. Other TAG members have also had them, including one of TAG's well known, the much acclaimed "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

Voldemort-1.jpg

Welcome and who knows what exciting adventures await you.

Please continue to keep us informed.(y)

Thank you!

Welcome!

Std scares are the worst :( glad you are ok!

Haha yeah, especially when I'm still a young dude. Thanks a lot!

Don't feel too alone with your fears. Other TAG members have also had them, including one of TAG's well known, the much acclaimed "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

View attachment 2150

Welcome and who knows what exciting adventures await you.

Please continue to keep us informed.(y)

Thanks a bunch! Will do!