AM: Sora. The sky’s the limit!

Service Name:
Asian Mystique

Provider Name:
Sora

Website/Contact Info:
https://asianmystique.com/?page_id=996

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours / 55,000¥ (inc. school-girl role-play)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon session with Sora.

I was immediately taken with her youthful Asian face, complimented by her womanly sexuality. Her English is conversational and, having gown up in Mongolia, better than her Japanese!

She has a very nice body, with firm breasts and slender legs. Her PSY is natural, which (whilst I prefer clean-shaven) made a refreshing change. She was very receptive to DATY, juicing up nicely with accompanying hip-movements and moans.

She was delighted to wear a school girl uniform and had fun with our role play, entering into her role with a playfulness but without being silly. Sora is sufficiently confident to play the compliant school girl, but is also able to take the lead herself when giving her naughty teacher the spanking he deserved!

DFK developed, initially as light kissing but later with more tongue play. Her BBBJ was good, prepping me well to cover her breasts with my first pop and her slender thighs with my second pop. We enjoyed missionary and she initiated cowgirl, riding me expertly to leave the tip of my penis just inside with each rise before engulfing me with each fall whilst I enjoyed her pert breasts.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, an enjoyable afternoon from a new provider with a lot of promise.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

Her PSY is natural, which (whilst I prefer clean-shaven) made a refreshing change.
Requested an appointment as soon as I read that! It's so rare these days.

Her BBBJ was good, prepping me well to cover her breasts with my first pop and her slender thighs with my second pop.

Her profile on AM mentions she doesn't do BBBJ. Did you just get lucky? Or maybe AM's website has the wrong info.

Requested an appointment as soon as I read that! It's so rare these days.

Her profile on AM mentions she doesn't do BBBJ. Did you just get lucky? Or maybe AM's website has the wrong info.
Interesting it says
Bbbj x
Cim o
How does that work?

Anyway, id assume its either a mistake or she just says she doesnt do it so as not to offend any customer that shows up in possession of a dick that she’d rather not put in her mouth without protection.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice
I didn’t notice the BBBJ “X“ on the website. You might want to confirm with Dave, et. al. But Sora was quite happy to blow me without a condom (BBBJ). Hmm, maybe the “X” evidences Elon has hacked Asian Mystique !

• Haha
Reactions: Alice
Oh wow, grew up in Mongolia. That sounds interesting.
Her first language is Khalkha (the main language of Mongolia). Her English is a good conversational level and her spoken Japanese is fine too. But she confesses to being a poor reader of kanji. No shame there !

Last edited: