Specific recommendations for gaijin-friendly busty girls?

darkflame

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all your daily noob here...
So i've been to Japan 3 times and haven't been able to visit any of the adult providers in Tokyo which is sad because I go to a lot elsewhere. I'm going again soon and i'm trying to quench my thirst for some very busty [Japanese] ladies that are gaijin friendly because my Japanese isnt good at all. Like super basic good of course I could study a few phrases. Where are the best places that could get me busty girls and maybe paizuri/hj? I would like to experience some paizuri. It doesn't have to be FS (i'm assuming you pay per service here). It's probably a hard request to fufill but anything above a G Cup would be perfect for me (I know that's hard in Japan). I've seen Pururungang around online for a while and honestly that looks like the best place but i'm not sure if it's gaijin friendly. If my Japanese is shitty is there just a set of phrases I could say to get by? I'm not sure of the Japanese lingo.

I'm a half African American half German guy so I hope that doesn't scare them off or something since i'm not 100% Caucasian?

Last edited:
Type the name of a shop into the search bar, if a review comes up then yes they're gaijin friendly.