Spence Gland, A "g-spot" For Breasts?

Soapysoap66

Retired soapland hobbyist
Reaction score
Recently in JAV there has surfaced a new thing called スペンス乳腺 or Spence mammary gland, which when stimulated can lead to orgasm in women. It's located on the side of the breast just below the armpit.
Once this area has been "activated" then orgasm can be seemingly induced very quickly and frequently.
This seems very suspicious to me but it is interesting. I wanted to know other peoples thoughts on this and if it could be true or not. And I'm not talking about medically there existing a gland in that area but more if the area could be that sensitive to produce the effect shown in the films. There does not seem to be much material on the subject on the internet when searched.
Regardless if true or not, I do recommend people check them out if you enjoy JAV.

Whatever might be going on in these JAVs (which I haven't seen...a link maybe?), for sure many/most orgasms are faked in JAV and AV in general.

Also for sure, there are women who can orgasm from stimulation of a variety of parts of their bodies, certainly including their breasts. In college I once had a gf who could orgasm (after a loooong time) from soft caresses on her lower back and upper butt cheeks. (It always seems odd and unfair that some women can orgasm so relatively easily while many others can be sexually active for years, sometimes for their whole adult lives, without ever cumming.)

-Ww

It's erotic significance, as portrayed in the JAV, is almost certainly bogus imo...somebody just having a lark spreading silliness on the net.

-Ww

Honestly a lot of guys really don't know how to handle breasts pleasurably (They squeeze too hard/in the wrong places or do stuff to the nipples that is just plain painful), but the side of the breast near the armpit does feel very nice. Not orgasm-inducing, but it can be very arousing. It's very soft but it's squeezed up in a bra all day, so when the bra comes off and it's touched right, it feels refreshingly sexy.