Spent All Day Eating A Girl Out Then Notice Warts Down There ..

User#6326

TAG Member
Reaction score
do I need to be worried? She really didn't seem like the type who just sleeps around

I guess I should go get tested :(

or wait to see if there are any symptoms?

do I need to be worried? She really didn't seem like the type who just sleeps around

I guess I should go get tested :(

or wait to see if there are any symptoms?
Did u stop as soon as u noticed? Or did u decide to give them a little nibble, given that any potential damage would already have been done?

she said she has always had them.. Thank fuck

yep... Will take pre inspection more seriously!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
it's alright, its not rude

yes I do.. I don't sleep with people I don't trust

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Maybe ask your doctor about testing for HPV.
You dont get wards around your mouth but appearantly your throat can get the virus and enlarge your chance at throatcancer.

Condoms dont fully protect against HPV so your might wanna check down there. If you get wards there, get them removed by a doctor.

Maybe do a general bloodtest for the virus to see if you got it anywhere.

Even if you trust your partners there is no harm in regular STD checkups.

The HPV type that causes warts does not cause cancer.

@danthrope it appears that you have a 20-30% chance of developing warts yourself. Some women (and men) do have growths that occur without HPV being present, however. I believe that it can take months or years for warts from HPV to develop but whether this will be detectable in tests, I am not sure.
I heard of someone who got wards and they did ask if she got the HPV injection and such. As far as i know, if you dont remove them on time they could enlarge the chance of womb cancer.

If the virus is in your blood it should be able to show up in tests, wards or not.

I'd probably still get tested to be sure. If she's your partner it might be best if you both get tested before unprotected oral. You also dont want to spread if shes not your only sex friend. Unfortunately as @User#8628 says it could take years to show up and is easy to catch.

i am really sure its ok as i trust her, but i will get checked anyway just for peace of mind

thanks all

Hard one. My sister had several down at her bikini since she was very young. Could be like that?

i am really sure its ok as i trust her, but i will get checked anyway just for peace of mind

thanks all
Doesn't necessarily mean you can/cant trust her, maybe it's something bad and she doesn't know it herself.
Hope both of you will be fine :)

Doesn't necessarily mean you can/cant trust her, maybe it's something bad and she doesn't know it herself.
Hope both of you will be fine :)
thanks alice

she said she was aware of them and they definitely arnt std related.. I will go to the doctors anyway as has been a while since the last checkup

thanks! :)