Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs 20000yen + LH

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I recently moved to Yokohama and wanted to check out the mongering scene here.
I got a headstart thanks to @Blimon for the thread.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/yokohama-updates-2020.24620/#post-265565
Even though he had a bad experience at Spicy, I wanted to give it a shot as the girls look good in the photos and prices and services were good.
I called a day earlier, brushed up my nihongo mongering skills and asked for 2 providers that I was interested in. One was busy and the other did not see foreigners. He recommended Silk and said she was available.
https://spicy-yokohama.com/profile.php?cno=522&ref=L2Nhc3QucGhw&sort_cast=1
No face on photos but the diary has some good photos of her body, so I went for it.
Booked my hotel, called with the room number and she arrived in 10 mins. I was pleasantly surprised by her appearance! Photos make her look older, but she has a cute face, tall and medium build (not skinny, but not chubby either).
Face- 7/10. Wore a choker, looked hot. Calm demeanor.
Body - 7/10 big-boned, heavy waist down but not fat.
C-cup well shaped breasts. Clean shaven pussy. She looked neat and clean, only a little bit of butt acne.
Had a shower and started with some BJ- good skills. Capped and did a few positions before finishing. She was attentive and mostly following (M).
Started round 2, and this time I was interested to try AF as it was an option. After some lube and a finger, capped and tried to enter from behind. It didn't work out (she said I was too big), then changed to the mouth and finished with a BJ.
Was a bit nervous about the whole thing as I went for the provider and shop without knowing what to expect.
During small talk she said she is a full-time nurse and does this on the side. So you won't see her on the roster very often.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a good session, but will not repeat as there are many more hot girls I would like to try before going back a second time

Thank you for the report from Yokohama!

Approved: 6/14/2021