Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs 20000yen + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Kannai

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After my good experience with Spicy earlier, I decided to try them again. Found a new girl called Miku, she had just started that week. Checked with the shop and they said ok to gaijin.
Her shop site photos seem heavily edited but her diary photos were good. Made the reservation for the evening, got to the hotel and called in.
Miku arrived and I was relieved. she is much better looking than in her photos and has a cheerful personality.
https://spicy-yokohama.com/profile.php?cno=747&ref=L2Nhc3QucGhw&sort_cast=1

Face - 7/10. She wears grey contacts, nice face and usual crooked teeth.
Body - 7/10. She came in a loose long sweater, so I was afraid of any hidden surprises, but when she took it off, she had a good body! Slender build and curvy at the right places. boobs are a B. Normally, for a girl with this body in Japan, I would give her a 9 or 10, but she has some acne scarring all over, and had a plaster above her vagina. She said she cut herself while trimming her bush. It was a turn-off. Later on during the session, the plaster came off and it looked like a piercing hole above the clit.
Play 10/10. She was fucking amazing!! Started with a BJ, and when we kissed, i noticed something in her mouth. It was a tongue piecing!! She gave me one of the most amazing BJ's ever. And the tongue piercing made it ecstatic! sloppy, deep, and attention to all parts. I would pay her the 20000yen just to blow me for 2 hrs straight...
For the next round, I wanted to try AF, and she pulled out a dropper bottle from her bag, put it up her butt and squeezed the liquid. I asked her what that was for, and she said it is to make her take a shit (something like a colon irritant). So, in 10 mins, she took a dump, showered and came back smiling.
Started with some lube and a condom on my finger, progressed to 2 fingers and finally 3!! I knew I had to do that to accommodate my package. then capped lubed, and alas, i could enter! No complains and she even seemed like she was enjoying it! Tried doggy, missionary, standing from behind, prone, bodyguard, even the high-chair! I probably came twice..
She took the ass pounding like a champ! I was walking funny for a day due to all the knee exercise..
After I found this gem, i scheduled another appointment with her a week later which went the same way as above.
Waiting for when she is back on the roster. Hopefully her skin and clit have healed.
After both visits, she posts on her diary thanking for the session and the gift i gave her. (even mentioned about going 3 rounds). I hope its her who is writing the diary review and not the manager. That would be weird. He will probably have an excel sheet with all this data...
1 tip - Kindness is key. with my broken japanese, i built some trust with her, gave her a small gift. also got her horny enough with some good foreplay. this will go a long way and you will have a great experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Reserve a good hotel (I went for 2001 at Isezaki Chojamachi st), and book a long session to have a good time.

Thank you for the report to share your experience!

Approved: 6/14/2021