Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min ¥22000

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Very little English

Details of the Encounter:
Sorry if I do anything wrong in this review, I’ve never posted before.

I found out about this place from another post on here so I thought I’d try it out. I waked into the location and received friendly customer service from an old women and an old man. It was a little difficult to complete the transaction even though they had a mat with prices and times. I literally pointed to the 60 minute for ¥22000 and they kept saying something in Japanese and pointing to a more expensive rate but I just kept saying no and only held up ¥22000 until they accepted.

After they took my money they asked, via google translate, what type of girl I wanted. I’ve been to about 6 different soaplands in Okinawa and I know sometimes they don’t have the best girls so I just asked for a skinny girl. I waited around for about 15-20 minutes before the girl was ready. I walked out the waiting room then started to walk up the stairs but then I stopped the second I saw the girl. The only thing I asked for was for a skinny girl and this girl was anything but skinny. I would say about 20-30 pounds overweight and looked to me to be about mid 40s. I turned around to the old women following behind me and I just said no. This did cause a bit of a commotion but this girl was not going to do for me. After arguing for about 5 minutes in the stairwell they took me back to the waiting room. I pulled out google translate and just typed in, “skinny girl.” After pointing to that for about 5 minutes they finally said ok. So I had to wait around for another 10-20 minutes. Finally a different girl was ready.

This time as I go up the stairs I see a young girl with tattoos. She had decent breasts and a decent face, I would say a 7 out of 10 but way better then the last girl they tried to give me. As we go into the room we both undress and she has me sit in the chair to wash my privates. She kind of aggressively washed them then had me sitting in a bath tub by myself for about 10 minutes before she got in and sat down. While In there she gives me another aggressive hand job for about 5 minutes before I’m pretty sure she realized I wasn’t having it. So she has me get out then she dries me off. While she’s drying me off she gives me the third aggressive hand job but this time with the towel and it actually hurt so I told her to stop after 30 seconds. So then we went to the bed.

On the bed I laid down and she started to blow me, finally something enjoyable for about 2 minutes until she puts on a condom, then she just says, “ok change.” She lays down and I’m thinking, “ok maybe now I’ll have some fun.” She laid down like a dead fish for the duration of the appointment. I tried to get her to ride me but she refused and just said, “no English.” After I would say 5-8 minutes of me pumping into a dead fish I lose interest and go limp. She thinks I came so brings me to the chair cleans me off then dries me off and gets dressed. She offered me a free drink but I declined because I was pretty pissed off about the whole experience.

Just like the post that brought me to Splash I too was disappointed. The whole thing made me so angry. Not worth the time or money. The second girl they brought me with the tattoos was decent looking, not what I would call an 8 or 9 but decent. The experience inside the room was definitely the worst I’ve had in Okinawa. I do not recommend it and I will never go back to that shop. There’s much better places close by, just walk 15 feet and turn anywhere close by Splash and you’ll have a better experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Worst soapland in Okinawa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Karbon and Lukes
Thanks for your report from Okinawa! Sorry for the experience but thank you for making the report.

Approved: 9/10/2019

Note to readers: This soapland doesn't appear to have its own site, so we've linked the generic listing plus the Google Maps pin.

I can bet standard reply from seasoned punters would be its better off if you have some command of the language otherwise experience like this will get pretty common. Also haggling with tenchos is a red flag which means they will usually toss rejects at you.

Reactions: Lukes
haggling with tenchos is a red flag
Bingo. I've heard tell of shops even "borrowing" girls from bottom of the barrel shops just to make sure they get the message across.

Well, I would say that it's better not to rock the boat (or so to speak) if you don't have to. We've had at least a handful of reports on here recently where dudes did that and got the uggos and girls with borderline personality disorders sicked on them.

even before the haggling with tenchos I don't understand why you'd go to a place after reading a bad review

When Chinese nationals come to an office I operate here stateside, can't speak a lick of English and then use hand motions, grunts, squeals and moans to try and barter or demand things, I first use the universal thumb signal and tell them to FUCK OFF and if that doesn't come across I have my staff physically remove them from the property.

You're not in Hong Kong. You're a foreigner in Japan with zero language skills. You be grateful the tencho even let you in the shop and you certainly don't try to haggle over money. And you're in Okinawa, not Tokyo--the boys down there aren't lisping pussies like the boys up north, they already hate gaijin (white males) and they WILL beat your ass if you get out of line.

Learn the language. Be polite. Otherwise, you will probably not enjoy your time in Japan.