Split Topic: 10,000 Yen Service in Shinjuku

they are all over the place here in the red light district. several black guys told me over Japanese models who do anal, cof, cim, dfk, fs, for 60 mins for 10,000 (love hotel included). do you know where they are talking about?

They are probably talking about that place near that bridge which I could sell you if you're interested (it's a good bridge, trust me, I'm not a Nigerian tout but I'm French so that's kinda similar in terms of trustworthiness :))

exactly my point and thank you for agreeing with me. the mike guy was suggesting that all blacks guys are criminals trying to rip you off.

I won't stand for that.

He didn't say all black guys, just the ones hanging out in red light districts trying to lure foreigners into their "establishments" are...

I actually followed a tout once in kabukicho. Was quite drunk. He clocked me trying to get into madonna (it was past last orders time) and walked up to me. Japanese guy. I told him i wanted an oppai pub and / or a hand job from an attractive girl, to which he replied ‘why the f*ck were you trying to go to madonna then? They are old snd rough’ and he passed me on to a nigerian tout.
Nigerian told me i could get a hj in a bar for 12k, he took me to the bar. Looked like a regular little pub, no customers, 3 women, 1 ok japanese girl and two quite rough filipinas. I sat down with all three of them and started making out w the japanese girl. It was all going well and i was wondering when i was gonna get drugged / beaten / raped. I asked for my hj and she said sorry thats one of the other girls job. I explained as politely as possible that i didnt want either of the other girls anywhere near my 21.9cm and she just said sorry she was ‘too shy’. I also noticed at this point she seemed to have a nasty rash on her arm so i was fine with that. I got up to leave (had been there 3 mins) and told the nigerian guy ‘you win, you scammed me, enjoy the 12k’ he seemed genuinely to feel bad and asked me why i didnt just take the hj. I said ‘look at those girls’ he did, then he laughed and gave me 6k back.

Thats my kabukicho scam story. I guess i got off lightly and not all those guys are terrible people.

He didn't say all black guys, just the ones hanging out in red light districts trying to lure foreigners into their "establishments" are...

And is it so much better to characterize someone as "a mike guy" ? I know some other mike guys who are nice people too, decent, hard-working mike guys who do not waste their time on perv forums. This mike guy is a special mike guy, let's not put all the mike guys in the same bag! :D

Reactions: impish and MikeH
He didn't say all black guys

Actually I didn't say anything about skin colour but I guess that is now water under that bridge that is now being sold to the highest bidder.

And is it so much better to characterize someone as "a mike guy" ? I know some other mike guys who are nice people too, decent, hard-working mike guys who do not waste their time on perv forums. This mike guy is a special mike guy, let's not put all the mike guys in the same bag! :D

I thought he was talking about some guy doing karaoke, didn't think it was a reference to a guy called Mike.

But yeah, let's not put all Mikes to the same bag, it will be a magnificent bag of dicks but none of them will be as beautiful as mine!

Actually I didn't say anything about skin colour but I guess that is now water under that bridge that is now being sold to the highest bidder.

Sorry, you're right I went back and re-read. My bad. Really it's the guy who wants to follow them who insinuated that you did, and I accidentally followed his lead...

On a related note, why do they always sell your kidneys if they harvest organs? Liver can be harvested every two years or so for sustained income.

Risk and reward. Kidneys are in high demand, they can be sold with good price and the donor will most likely survive the operation. Even if liver could be sold with much higher price there is a big risk of the donor dying and getting an investigation started. Also the market for livers is smaller. And I highly doubt you could fool the same person to be a liver donor twice, much easier to find a new poor person to give up his kidney.

And of course when you remove a piece of the liver there is a high risk someone in TAG will heat it up with a microwave and fuck it before it gets transplanted.

Thanks for the information! This was exactly what we were all waiting to hear. But everyone can do anal sex; just bend over and relax.

If you want 1 hour of vaginal sex for 10.000 yens then the closest place is in Bangkok. If shorter sessions are OK then go for Gotanda and let one of the Chinese girls find you.

And read the forum, all this information can be found there.
I expect Bangkok to be a lot cheaper than that.
There are some providers who give FS for 10k yens in Japan

Reactions: MikeH
I expect Bangkok to be a lot cheaper than that.
There are some providers who give FS for 10k yens in Japan

Yeah, but not for an hour.

Bangkok soaplands are around 10k JPY and usually that's for two pops. Bar girls ask anything from 5k JPY upwards.

The cheapest all nighter, and that was a real good one, I have had in recent history was 1.000 BHT which is around 3.500 yens.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, but not for an hour.

Bangkok soaplands are around 10k JPY and usually that's for two pops. Bar girls ask anything from 5k JPY upwards.

The cheapest all nighter, and that was a real good one, I have had in recent history was 1.000 BHT which is around 3.500 yens.
nippori castle is 8500 for 60 min + 1000 yen for rental room
there is another one in shimbashi called yarisugi or something that's around that price
they both offer FS but as I told him he shouldn't expect quality service. I went for nippori castle few monthes ago and I cancelled when they brought a different girl than the one we agreed on so I ended up paying only the rental room fee which is ok.

there is another one in shimbashi called yarisugi or something that's around that price

Yarisugi is actually all over the place, they have delivery spots in at least half a dozen Yamanote line stations. The prices do look really cheap at the first sight but you end up paying the base price, nomination and extra fee for the girl which usually comes to around 14 or 15 k. And of course you pay for the room too.

I have used them a couple of times and while it has always been OK it has never been even repeatable level good. And you need to order by phone and they'll put your phone number on their database.

Yarisugi is actually all over the place, they have delivery spots in at least half a dozen Yamanote line stations. The prices do look really cheap at the first sight but you end up paying the base price, nomination and extra fee for the girl which usually comes to around 14 or 15 k. And of course you pay for the room too.
My friend used their service in two different shops, they told him as a gaijin he can't chose so no nomination fee and it was less than 10k (around 10k including the rental room) but he had a fat girl in both cases.
I have used them a couple of times and while it has always been OK it has never been even repeatable level good. And you need to order by phone and they'll put your phone number on their database.
they have my old phone number then, cause my friend used my prepaid to book in both times

My friend used their service in two different shops, they told him as a gaijin he can't chose so no nomination fee and it was less than 10k (around 10k including the rental room) but he had a fat girl in both cases.

If he got FS out of that then it was just his lucky (or depending on the girls; his unlucky) day.

As the normal service is just as with any other DH, so just HJ, BJ and sumata. If you nominate a girl for extra 2.000 yens then she will be happy to do "extra options" of which they list a whole bunch; including titty fucks, and even golden showers.

But the reason why everyone nominates is then one of the options you unlock is AF and in around half of the cases I tried it actually was a code. In other half it was not a code but just what it means. For me that is either a win or a win so I didn't really care.

I never had any problems nominating; the least gaijin friendly shop was Shibuya but others just didn't care much. I think I have tried at least Shinbashi, Yokohama and Shinjuku (which is actually in Shin-Ookubo).

The only time I didn't nominate, and this was by accident, as the girl I wanted was not available the service was very sub-par. I found out only after the session was over the girl was really unhappy to have to do her service without the extra 2k.

I mean she could have just told me so and I would have paid her happily the 2k to get her in the better mood.

If he got FS out of that then it was just his lucky (or depending on the girls; his unlucky) day.

As the normal service is just as with any other DH, so just HJ, BJ and sumata. If you nominate a girl for extra 2.000 yens then she will be happy to do "extra options" of which they list a whole bunch; including titty fucks, and even golden showers.

But the reason why everyone nominates is then one of the options you unlock is AF and in around half of the cases I tried it actually was a code. In other half it was not a code but just what it means. For me that is either a win or a win so I didn't really care.

I never had any problems nominating; the least gaijin friendly shop was Shibuya but others just didn't care much. I think I have tried at least Shinbashi, Yokohama and Shinjuku (which is actually in Shin-Ookubo).

The only time I didn't nominate, and this was by accident, as the girl I wanted was not available the service was very sub-par. I found out only after the session was over the girl was really unhappy to have to do her service without the extra 2k.

I mean she could have just told me so and I would have paid her happily the 2k to get her in the better mood.
I remember seeing the site with him and AF was a free option for many girl but it was indeed a code to say FS.
in the end of both sessions my friend was the unhappy one for getting a fat girl

I remember seeing the site with him and AF was a free option for many girl but it was indeed a code to say FS.
in the end of both sessions my friend was the unhappy one for getting a fat girl

As I said it's around 50/50. I think I have used them 11 times and 5 times it was FS and 5 times it was AF. And that one time was when I did not nominate so it was no insertion.

Those "free options" come to play only when you pay the nomination. And at least couple of years ago when I used them all the girls that were listed for AF required 3 or 4 thousands more for Premium Fee.

And yeah, even their top girls look good only in the pictures; they are really masters at photoshop. Never had a fat one given to me but as said none was anything that I would care to repeat.

Fs for 10000 yen? Might as well go to a bar and pick up a girl, it will be cheaper.
The sex industry in Japan is way too expensive and not worth it when if you are ok looking you can get a one night stand in Tokyo so easily.

Fs for 10000 yen? Might as well go to a bar and pick up a girl, it will be cheaper.
The sex industry in Japan is way too expensive and not worth it when if you are ok looking you can get a one night stand in Tokyo so easily.
a lot of people can't, or choose not to. for example they are socially inept and cannot interact well enough with the opposite sex to achieve a one night stand, or perhaps they are married and paying for the privacy and / or thrill of the encounter. Or perhaps they have the money and are lazy. Perhaps ethically they think that paying for it is better than picking up a girl under potentially false pretenses. Perhaps they feel its safer to pay for a girl then pick up a girl in a club who could turn out to be a psycho / stalker / false rape accuser / STD infected, Or perhaps (and this is the least likely) they are so attractive and have girls throwing themselves at them constantly so in the words of Charlie sheen ' I'm not paying them for the sex, Im paying them to leave'.

but you knew that....