Walked down the street.

Appointment Length & Costs:
3,000 Y BBBJCIM 20 Minutes

Type/Location:
Approx: 〒170-0002 Tōkyō-to, Toshima-ku, Sugamo, 1 Chome−13

Language Notes:
I don't speak Japanese, and no one spoke English

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to give a different pinsaro a try instead of Jan Jan since Academy seems to be the only other one in Sugamo that has been reviewed... so taking one for the team.

I walked down the same street as Jan Jan and into the area with a vertical blue sign with シュプール along it. It's translated as "spur" but the pronunciation is more like "shupooru." It's on the opposite side of the street as Jan Jan, to the left of the store with a big "PM" on a pink sign.

There seems to be four or so pinsaros along this street, all advertising 3,000 Y, which I assume is the price before 6PM, also like Jan Jan. I went downstairs, gave the male manager 3,000 Y, and he took me to a booth.

Compared to Jan Jan, this place was much darker and the seat backs were much lower, as in you would definitely see the entire head of someone sitting straight up in the booth in front of you.

There were three rows of booth seats and I sat down and realised that if there were people in the booth beside me I would have full view of them, so I was secretly relieved that I was the only one there.

A girl immediately came and because it was so dark I couldn't make out anything about her face. I'm going to guess that she could have been anywhere from 35-55. I can't understand any Japanese and after a bit of motioning I realised that she wanted me to lie completely flat lengthwise on the seat. The seats here are longer than Jan Jan and the ends are open, allowing you to lie completely on your back, so it appears that the low seat backs wouldn't really be an issue since you and others are completely hidden while lying down.

She then took off all her clothes and went into 69.

The BJ was pretty bad - she didn't allowing fingering so I was just lying there in the dark licking away at some mystery pussy, which is normally fine, but the BJ felt like she was just taking my head in her mouth and letting it sit there. No touching the shaft. No feeling of going up and down.

After about ten minutes of this I was *sure* that I would need to go next door to Jan Jan to get the job done, but an announcement came and the girl left and to my surprise another girl came. This one felt and looked a lot younger. Great smooth skin, better body, but I still couldn't make out the face at all.

She got on in 69 and this is where the real action happened. Great feeling BJ, wet and energetic. Before long I came and she kept her mouth there until I was completely finished. She got up, wiped me off, and quickly left after some words in Japanese. I then proceeded to dress and walked out.

And... that was it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I may repeat because while the service was good and you got two girls, I was going limp with the first one and the darkness makes it impossible to make out anything. There was zero attempt at small talk or kissing, so it was overall a way less personal experience compared to Jan Jan.

I'm also not sure if this is foreigner friendly, the reason being that I'm Asian and I didn't attempt to speak any Japanese or make it seem like I was clueless, so they probably couldn't tell that I wasn't Japanese. I just gave the manager 3,000 and that was it.

Last edited: