Squirty squirty with Machinegun Eroterrorist Erina - Gingira Tokyo

Service Name:
Gingira Tokyo

Provider Name:
Erina https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/gingira/girlid-21103485

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.gingira.jp/lang/en/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 52000(Gingira course foreigner 45000, member fee 2000, nomination fee 3000 and cancellation fee 2000)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
20220919_084913.jpg

Erina Twitter

I had high hopes for this one, upon searching City Heaven I found Gingira Tokyo and they have a great cast and I first got excited about impossible to book AV actress Riria, will book her via Twitter later, and further research lead me to their most extreme provider Erina specializing in abusing us punters with no letting us come or not letting us finish the orgasm properly so she can milk us dry over several sessions, she also travels with a portable mat so you can do matplay everywhere, instant blowjob without introduction upon arrival, 100% large squirting guarantee and fucking what she calls 男マンコ(Man pussy).

Anyways i booked her directly via Twitter for a get together at Perrier Hotel in Kabukicho.

Arrived at the hotel early being somewhat nervous what I got my self into, I prepared as told with a proper shower cleaning my bits and bobs and brushed my teeth. She showed up early and her driver checked my temperature and got the money, then she came in and kissed me and unzipped my pants and started a BBBJ and HJ and pushed me to bed, she just said naughty stuff that I was bad and she would make me come quickly and so I did and she grabbed my dick hard and forced me to calm down immediatelly, she only allowed one squirt of semen because she wanted more later, felt great and annoying to be stopped forcefully during climax. Now we could start talking while she prepared a lotion bath and used a machine to put air in the matplay matress.

We chatted away and she asked me if Im really M and I honestly confessed that Erina AV Debut got me excited and wanted to reenact some of the scenes in the movie.

She then washed me properly and we jumped into the lotion bath which was great, it was really slippery and she sucked me a bit and let me tittfuck her, see her AV Debut video for reference. We quickly moved over to the airmatress which had some apparently very healthy aroma gel on it. I started facing down and her breasts, mouth and legs where everywhere and while getting me excited she stopped for a bit and gave me a propper backmassage since I was very stiff while touching my dick. She then turned me over did me feel great using her legs, feet, mouth and hands and I climaxed again just to be cut off short during the first aquirt and she waited more than a minute to make sure I didnt unload anything more, great again but man, really annoying.

Downtime, she is funny as fuck and we spoke about her horses, travels to my home country Sweden as a kid. I would love to hang with her without the provider client boundaries , great personality. As I had requested 潮吹き(Squirting) she drank atleast a littre of Pocari Sweat during downtime to get those liquids pumping, apparently sportdrinks like Pocari Sweat is the go to drink to produce plenty quickly, what would I know?

Playtime, she asked me how I wanted to see the squirting and I ended up on my back with her standing over me with her pussy above my dick and lower stomach, she told me to wank as a badboy while she stimulated herself with a massage thingy, it took her a few minutes to climax and then she sprayed my dick and stomach.

She then eagerly went down on me for a time and gave me a crazy HJ with plenty of lube and this time she actually let me come properly and squesed out every single drop of me, it felt great and hurt at the same time.

We then washed up got dressed and chatted for a while and checked out of the hotel together.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wow, that was a ride! Except for the fact that penetration didnt happen it was great!

She has openend a dark side of myself and next timeI might entertain the anal stimulation options and dry orgasm.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contributions on this round!

Approved: 9/18/2022

Great, this review had the edit options, edited the grammars etc. My other reviews are a fucking mess and will take that to heart and proofread coming reviews properly.
An edit option on all reviews would be great though since I seldom have the chance to write them in a private peaceful environment.

Deng, I'll be in Tokyo this week before they open back up.
I reached out in twitter, but in English.
Is Gingra fine w/english speakers?
The site had an english tab and said they charged 4k for non-japanese speakers, so I assumed they do

Deng, I'll be in Tokyo this week before they open back up.
I reached out in twitter, but in English.
Is Gingra fine w/english speakers?
The site had an english tab and said they charged 4k for non-japanese speakers, so I assumed they do
Ill assume everyone available under the English tab is fine.
I did reach out to Riria(she is graduating from Gingira today, her shifts sold out in minutes, here's hoping a Soapland like Moulin Rouge will take her in) , Aloha, Avril and reviewed Erina who said its fine with foreigners.
Notice that this shop is strict with the no penetration rule.

From reading Japanese forums I would hit Merumo who has had a short AV career as Nanahoshi Koko.

Last edited:
I did reach out to Riria(she is graduating from Gingira today, her shifts sold out in minutes, here's hoping a Soapland like Moulin Rouge will take her in) , Aloha, Avril and reviewed Erina who said its fine with foreigners.

From reading Japanese forums I would hit Merumo who has had a short AV career as Nanahoshi Koko.
Is there a brick and mortar store front I can go to to make an appointment or is it all web/phone appointment?
My japanese isn't good
I'll be in Tokyo next week and been dying to make an appointment with her, lol

Is there a brick and mortar store front I can go to to make an appointment or is it all web/phone appointment?
My japanese isn't good
I'll be in Tokyo next week and been dying to make an appointment with her, lol
With Erina? Only option is reaching out to her directly, she is taking a holiday during October. As for other Gingiratokyo girls just call the number on the home page.
If you refered to Merumo she confirmed that she accepts foreigners and just put up het shift for next werk.
As for storefront, no, its online or phone booking only, some girls are bookable through their Twitter accounts or other digital ways they communicate with customers.

Last edited:
I tried Gingira recently. Had a great time. And unlike my previous experiences from other services the girl was even prettier in person. I want to try again but seems slightly pricy for no penetration.

I’ve always wanted to try Gingira. I’ve been to gal deli which is nice due to the store front where you can book. Both are a bit pricey for what you get

With Erina? Only option is reaching out to her directly, she is taking a holiday during October. As for other Gingiratokyo girls just call the number on the home page.
If you refered to Merumo she confirmed that she accepts foreigners and just put up het shift for next werk.
As for storefront, no, its online or phone booking only, some girls are bookable through their Twitter accounts or other digital ways they communicate with customers.
Thanks for the advice.
I'll wait for her to post her schedule again, just always happen to be on vacation when I'm there, lol.
I'll be in Tokyo 2 more times this year, so we'll see, haha.

About FS, not really though.
I tried this shop and the girl even allowed me "nama" with extra 30000
In exchange for that, her service sucks so it wasn't worth it
It depends on girl i think

About FS, not really though.
I tried this shop and the girl even allowed me "nama" with extra 30000
In exchange for that, her service sucks so it wasn't worth it
It depends on girl i think
Most women in this shop are NOT FS and Erina especially is anti FS. In fact, if you ask her about FS she will get angry and have a shit attitude for the rest of the session!

Most women in this shop are NOT FS and Erina especially is anti FS. In fact, if you ask her about FS she will get angry and have a shit attitude for the rest of the session!

As much as I was tempted I expected that and by following a number of Gingira girls it is quiet obvious, don't ask!
A girl who allows for extra cash will probably not last long at that shop.

Reactions: DireWolf98
This is exactly how not to contribute to a public thread on this subject matter and representative of everything that could go wrong, with things said and comments made that clearly shouldn’t be. Can’t say I am surprised with the recent trends.

This is exactly how not to contribute to a public thread on this subject matter and representative of everything that could go wrong, with things said and comments made that clearly shouldn’t be. Can’t say I am surprised with the recent trends.
You should check the comments on the local Japanese forums then. Prepare for a shock!

You should check the comments on the local Japanese forums then. Prepare for a shock!

OK maybe assuming any of that posted bs is true. But the impact of a Japanese guy doing something idiotic and a clueless foreigner doing the same are materially different. Shops are not going to categorically ban all Japanese men for a few bad apples pissing in the well. TAG should have a higher standard in the overall interest of the community here.

OK maybe assuming any of that posted bs is true. But the impact of a Japanese guy doing something idiotic and a clueless foreigner doing the same are materially different. Shops are not going to categorically ban all Japanese men for a few bad apples pissing in the well. TAG should have a higher standard in the overall interest of the community here.
Agreed. We do not have the luxury of making mistakes.

Hell, I am so determined to stay in the good graces of shops, that I sometimes even apologize when the girl sucks and gives shitty service. I remark at most that she might have been having a bad day or that I was tired from working too hard; the only time I might bother to complain is if there is some sort of physical abuse or outright thievery and I am okay with potentially getting banned...and EVEN THEN I will tread carefully so that my TAG brothers who might get a better deal get their shot at it.

It's unfair, and it shouldn't be this wayーI know, I get it. But this is the way it is, and for the number of times service is outstanding I can live with it.

Pretty sure it is true. And BTW why is it wrong to help someone who is looking for a particular service avoid an unfulfilling or bad time? If they already know what to expect then you can already avoid an angry customer or angry provider. I am all for helping people avoid disastisfaction and landmines be them Japanese or Western men. At least no one will be getting banned in that way by making mistakes from not knowing or being clueless as you said.

Last edited:
Agreed. We do not have the luxury of making mistakes.

Hell, I am so determined to stay in the good graces of shops, that I sometimes even apologize when the girl sucks and gives shitty service. I remark at most that she might have been having a bad day or that I was tired from working too hard; the only time I might bother to complain is if there is some sort of physical abuse or outright thievery and I am okay with potentially getting banned...and EVEN THEN I will tread carefully so that my TAG brothers who might get a better deal get their shot at it.

It's unfair, and it shouldn't be this wayーI know, I get it. But this is the way it is, and for the number of times service is outstanding I can live with it.
Its funny. During COVID Gingira had an outright ban on all foreigners anyway. No matter what you do you cannot avoid them banning you for any reason. Especially when our friends up north come flooding back in. But here we are and they are accepting gaijins again. It is an endless cycle and encouraging crappy providers does no favours for the next guy either. You cannot escape the vicious circle no matter how high a standard you try to keep lol.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it is true. And BTW why is it wrong to help someone who is looking for a particular service avoid an unfulfilling or bad time? If they already know what to expect then you can already avoid an angry customer or angry provider. I am all for helping people avoid disastisfaction and landmines be them Japanese or Western men. At least no one will be getting banned in that way by making mistakes from not knowing or being clueless as you said.

You have no way of verifying the truth of the matter unless "being pretty sure" has a new meaning, but taking the word of random, ostensibly Japanese dudes on the internet and passing it on as truth is a bad idea. It might have been true for one person, but it's not a universal truth, and even if accompanied by a long disclaimer or simple YMMV, it can create expectations and encourage behavior that can cause a lot of problems. Anecdotally, there is just as much (if not more) evidence that asking a girl at this shop can provoke a really bad response from the provider and staff.

Acting out of ignorance is bad (you might get banned), but acting on bad information can be worse (you get yourself and a whole other class of customers banned). So why spread bad information?

I'm for not talking about FS on here, but why all the hate for the Japanese forums? I've used them to great success for years, there's great info on them.

Reactions: rafaelx12
Status
Not open for further replies.