Guest viewing is limited

Gingira Squirty squirty with Machinegun Eroterrorist Erina - Gingira Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm for not talking about FS on here, but why all the hate for the Japanese forums? I've used them to great success for years, there's great info on them.
Where's the hate? We're just stating that we don't have the same luxuries that Japanese do in regards to open language.
That all said, most Japanese anonymous sites don't have any accountability, so they say what they want without retribution.
Some info is good, some is embellished, it's not invaluable but not always accurate and sometimes alarming.

I can't remember the link right now, but there's a Japanese message board for mongering abroad... and these men are horrid to the girls they see, including posting pics in some of the messages.

OK maybe assuming any of that posted bs is true.

You have no way of verifying the truth of the matter unless "being pretty sure" has a new meaning, but taking the word of random, ostensibly Japanese dudes on the internet
This is what I was responding to. I totally agree about the luxuries part, and hate is a strong word, but I definitely sense that TAG doesn't like the Japanese forums and its just never made any sense to me. Yeah, everything you read on the internet isn't true, I've read plenty of embellished reviews here too, that's just how things work. I just feel you're missing out if you ignore the Japanese side of things, based on the amount of information alone.

Reactions: rafaelx12
I definitely sense that TAG doesn't like the Japanese forums and its just never made any sense to me.
I still don't understand where you see this on a majority level. And nobody is ignoring what's out there, but it isn't our job to carry over what's written other sites.

I definitely sense that TAG doesn't like the Japanese forums and its just never made any sense to me.
I don't think there's any particular hate for them (other than Bakusai, which is a bit of a shitshow) - just that 90% of the TAG denizens can't read them.

I don't recall anyone ever posting anything positive about it, other than in this thread. However, its possible everyone is like me and keep it a secret so people don't fuck it up :LOL:. Anyway, look at this everyone...

1665393846745.png

Reactions: rafaelx12
Status
Not open for further replies.