Stabbing at fashion health in Ikebukuro

Nikkei Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right area. It wanted to share this news I saw on Japan Today.

https://japantoday.com/category/cri...ent-business-stabbed-assailant-jumps-to-death

Some guy stabbed the manager of a fashion health in Ikebukuro. I'm in Ikebukuro a lot so was interested in the story. The English version just says "adult entertainment" and Japanese version says "Fuzoku" with no mention of the shops name.

It actually took place at Fantasy health club which has been reviewed here in the past. Haven't been myself but have been in an establishment in the same building. I checked the website and it is closed until Wednesday so pretty sure it's the place. News also mentioned 9th floor and pictures on Japanese site are the same building.

An isiolated incident but stay safe!

This is very sad to me. :(
My heart goes out to all the amazing men and women in this industry. Of course there are many bad people but in my limited experience i'd say that Japanese male shop staff can be very nice. I don't know this individual but i'm very sorry about something horrible like this happening to him.

I went to Fantasy on Sunday and had been wondering why it was suddenly closed...then saw this article. Shock!

I've been going there periodically for years and this tencho is always kind and friendly to me. He's a tiny little guy which possibly made him more of a target for an angry bully.

I wish him a quick recovery.

Can't help but wonder what set the guy off who did this. The possiblies are endless but do any scenarios come to mind?

My lord!!! I went there last week. Was planning to go today and wondered why it was closed.

That guy is one of the nicest people I've met in male fuzoku staff.

I assume it was a stalker like customer who was denied future service, that or drugs...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I haven't been there in quite some time, but the guy was definitely one of the nicest guys I met in such a position. If I read some of the comments under the article, I want to puke right into those guys faces.

do any scenarios come to mind?

Most likely denied entry for being overly drunk/stoned, or thrown out for making one of the girls uncomfortable.