Star Trek: Picard

He needs a walker or minimum a cane.

While I am happy they are producing more Star Trek series, It's stupid that it's tied to their CBA All Access program, so I will probably wait for the first season to finish then sub for a month to binge watch then cancel, just like pretty much every other streaming services. Like the mobile payment system battle happening in Japan with the QR codes (why, just use SUICA / ApplePay already), the streaming service battle is just nuts.

Man ... Seeing Jeri Ryan reprise her role as the Borg, Seven of Nine, in that trailer made me damn hot.

7600F792-F8CE-4A7D-A9CB-DFD6D023AEA6.jpeg

While I am happy they are producing more Star Trek series, It's stupid that it's tied to their CBA All Access program, so I will probably wait for the first season to finish then sub for a month to binge watch then cancel, just like pretty much every other streaming services. Like the mobile payment system battle happening in Japan with the QR codes (why, just use SUICA / ApplePay already), the streaming service battle is just nuts.
CBS All Access is only in the US. I’m hoping it’ll be like how Discovery is watchable in Japan on Netflix. Just the US guys get screwed. Or just VPN it.

While I am happy they are producing more Star Trek series, It's stupid that it's tied to their CBA All Access program, so I will probably wait for the first season to finish then sub for a month to binge-watch then cancel, just like pretty much every other streaming services. Like the mobile payment system battle happening in Japan with the QR codes (why just use SUICA / ApplePay already), the streaming service battle is just nuts.

If you're in Japan it'll be on Amazon Prime (just an FYI). I already get AP basic for free since I have Prime account, hopefully, we won't need that special thing we needed for GoT...

they'll bring back riker, troi, seven, data. i just wish they made 23 episodes per season like the old times. not going to happen though :(