80 min / 13,000 yen + 2,000 for room

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 16, 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Called several times but every time I tried to book them Japanese chicks they guy asked in Japanese, “where are you from?”
“America,” I said
The guy said “dame desu.” Then suggested some others girls but I was not too comfortable. I told him that I need to go back to the website and analyze the available girls. I settled for Keiko and called back. The guy said she was available and I booked 80 min course.
An hour later the guy called saying that Keiko suddenly took the day off and therefore I have to choose another girl.

After perusing through their web, I settled for Runa. She was listed as 19 years old. I called and my reservation was confirmed.

I went to Nippori and booked a room and called the shop. After about 10 min there was a knock on the door and I was horrified to see an old lady with fat belly on the door. I instantly lost interest. She said her name is Runa and I’m sure she is almost 50!

Well since I was there, I decided to get over with. We hit the shower, brushed our teeth and later headed to the bed.
Mediocre CBJ and she capped me.
Then started complaining that I’m too big and can’t do it. I asked for cancellation and demanded money back. She said she can’t do that but she can switch with another girl. Since i didn’t like her anyway I agreed. She made a phone call and was speaking with another girl and then she said.
“Please wait for another girl.”
Then she added “ichiman yen.”
At this point I was realty pissed and said I want pay any additional money as I have already paid.
She asked me to wait and she called the other girl again and they were speaking in Chinese I guess. After the call she said “chotto matte ne.” Another girl will come soon, and she left before i could say anything.
I waited for 15 minutes but nobody showed up. I started thinking that I got robbed.
I called the shop but nobody picked up!
After about 5 min another knock and another old lady showed up saying that “I’m Aki”
She was probably 52 years old. She stripped naked and she was not my type at all. She looked at me and said, “ichiman yen”
I said Nooooo. I have already paid the other gir! She said chotto matte and called someone and after a while she finished the call and said “OK”
At this point I was ready to get the fuck otta there. She took shower capped me and gave me mediocre BJ. Then she said she can’t do it as I’m too big. She offers HJ but i rejected. I was too frustrated and i just said “head only”
She put some lotion and grabbed my Dick and put it around her pussy and started brushing her clit with my dick but whenever I tried to get in she screamed “ITAAAAII”
I just please forced my self to cum and she creamed in Joy!! “Detaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”
And quickly dressed up and left!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This was a waste of time and money. I’m done with Peaches Girls and I would recommend y’all to stay away from this load of crap!

Thanks for your report and sorry to hear about the experience...

Approved: 9/18/2022

No offense to Chinese people, but most of the Chinese p4p outcall shops I've done business with have been scammy, bait-and-switch nightmares in Japan. Most, not all. I don't understand why that is the case. How is that a stable business model? I don't understand but it seems to be the Chinese business plan out here. In the states, the Chinese women were better looking and cheaper than the Americans, in most cases that I experienced.

This is why I stick to Shinchis and avoid girls that you can choose online because they usually lie about the the age and use a ridiculous amount of panemaji (panel magic).