thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Stella Tokyo for a quick Ikebukuro rendezvous

Service Name:
Stella Tokyo

Provider Name:
Ikura https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/stella_tokyo/girlid-49582515/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/stella_tokyo/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 25,000 yen plus options for total of 34,000 yen - no gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I believe this will be the first review on this site for Stella Tokyo, a hotel delivery service based in Ikebukuro. I first stumbled across this shop on City Heaven over a year ago, and it caught my attention because I am attracted to the college student types they specialize in. At that time, I messaged them to ask if they have any girls who cater to foreigners. They said some do, so I should make a reservation and then would ask the girl and get back to me. That sounded like too much of a hassle, so I forgot about it. But I saved the shop in my City Heaven profile and I recently happened to go back to it. Now all the girls have details on whether they accept foreigners or not at the end of the list of options they agree to. The good news is the majority of them say "possible to accept foreigners who speak Japanese." A few have "not possible" and a few have simply "possible," which I guess means they are OK even if you do speak Japanese. All of my interactions with the shop and girl were in Japanese.

I called the shop shortly after their phone line opened at 9am to make an appointment later in the day. The guy asked my nationality, and said that "honban" was not allowed then repeated that using "sekkusu". I assured him that I had used similar shops in Ikebukuro, and I would follow the rules. He then asked me who I would like to book. That day, there were a total of 64 girls on their schedule, so a lot to choose from. I also felt reassured that if the girl I booked didn't show up for work (I have had bad luck in this area) then someone else would be available.

My first choice was Cherry (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/stella_tokyo/girlid-50326560/?lo=1) a young lady with big old titties. I asked to book her from noon for 80 minutes. The guy said since she was starting at noon, she would be at the hotel at 12:15 or later. My schedule was extremely tight, so I had to make a decision on whether to book Cherry for 60 minutes, or someone else who could start earlier for 80 minutes. I asked if Ikura was available from 11:30 and she was. I added the options "sokushaku" which means BBBJ without a shower first, rotor, and swallowing. The guy said for "sokushaku" I should take a shower first and I said of course I would. He asked me to call one hour before the appointment to confirm, which I thought was a bit odd, as I would be calling again in less than 45 minutes, but I said OK. The total was the listed price for 80 minutes plus the three option. There is no gaijin tax.

I arrived in the hotel, and called once again to give my room number. Ikura arrived shortly after. She definitely uses a lot of face filters for her photos on City Heaven, and on her CH blog, but I guess all the girls at the shop do. (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/stella_tokyo/girlid-49582515/?lo=1) She has a nice body, and just a decent face. She called the shop to say she had arrived, and asked me for the cash. Once that was out of the way, I tossed a cushion on the floor and she got on her knees and got to work. The rotor she brought was still wrapped in plastic. It was good to know it was new and hygienic, but that also meant I had to unwrap it and put in the batteries as she was servicing me. Once that was ready, we hopped in the bed, and I used the rotor and her as she continued BBBJ in various positions. We ended up in what is called "horseback" in Japanese, with me straddling her chest as she blew me with her head on a pillow. She couldn't go very deep, so I asked her to use a hand as well. That felt rather good, and I soon deposited a load in her mouth. I got off of her and lay on the bed while she sat up, smiled and swallowed.

In break time, we chatted a bit about how long she has been working for the shop and about her few smallish tattoos and their significance. I got to work with the rotor again. She was being shy, or acting shy, while I did this, covering her mouth with her hand. I took that hand and guided it over to my member. She had put a bottle of lube near the bed, and she squeezed some into her hand. I was expecting a second round of BBBJ, but she gave me a HJ that occasionally felt good enough that I didn't mind. I asked her to get on her back, and she continued HJ as I played with her boobs. I asked if I could do paizuri, as this is not in the list of services the shop provides. She said sure, but her boobs didn't really have enough volume. This is when I regretted not booking Cherry, who seems to have huge ones. I finished in paizuri and realized we were both messy. We hopped in the shower. There was a bit of time left, so we slowly got dressed and chatted then ate the complimentary Hagen Daz in the hotel fridge. Then it was time to go.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had a good time with Ikura, but I don't think I would book her again. But I am glad that Stella now has full transparency on which girls cater to foreigners and will likely call the shop again when I have an itch to scratch.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Asuna from Stella has been reviewed on this forum before.

If you drop enough money on them, some girls who ordinarily don't accept foreigner bookings can be persuaded to change their minds.

On Valentine's day I made an 80 min booking with denma option with Mikan: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/stella_tokyo/girlid-49613878/
I didn't notice the 外国人:不可 on her profile at the time, but she still went through with the booking and I had an amazing Valentine's day.

Asuna from Stella has been reviewed on this forum before.

If you drop enough money on them, some girls who ordinarily don't accept foreigner bookings can be persuaded to change their minds.

On Valentine's day I made an 80 min booking with denma option with Mikan: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/stella_tokyo/girlid-49613878/
I didn't notice the 外国人:不可 on her profile at the time, but she still went through with the booking and I had an amazing Valentine's day.
That's good. She has some nice mikans.

Reactions: Alice