Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Stepped on a landmine in Tobita - Kizuna

nostro

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kizuna (絆) on Main Street. Didn't bother asking the providers' name.

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min / 16,000

Type/Location:
Tobita Shinchi

Language Notes:
Japanese with the Mama-san, Mix of English and Japanese with the provider.

Details of the Encounter:
As Osaka was getting warmer after a period of cold weather I found myself drawn to the warmth of the cosy Tobita restaurants once again.

Opening scene
For me Tobita isn't a happy place. The place is like an adult theme park. I love it to bits and have met some stunning girls and some great companions. Usually, I'm the disappointment. I just can't quite get adjusted to the format and mess up my performance. On that fateful evening, I wasn't the disappointment.
I get to Tobita around 5 p.m. take a stroll, get a bunch of invites, make some mental notes. I go for a second pass, my number one is gone but my number two for the night is there so in I go. Lots of douzos and smiles. Everything seems in order, except for a rushed "Is a foreigner ok?" from the Mama-san towards the girl. Shouldn't you confirm that before you wave me in from the street? :unsure: The girl says yes, so it's all good, right? A warning light starts to dimly shine. Up the stairs and into the room I go.

Looks/personality
I'd say she was 25-ish, 153-ish cm, with short, brown bob haircut and Japanese C cup tits. Unshaved. She had some crooked teeth, which doesn't bother me. Her face had that girl next door look. Plump. Very so. Also met some bar countertops with more engaging personality.

Session

Quick explanation of the rules and pricing, in simple English. I confirm my understanding and make my choice, in Japanese. The girl takes my money and runs off. Yeah, runs off. The warning light is getting a bit too bright for my tastes.
She runs back in, wheezing. Normally, here's where I would ask her name to remember her by, but I had a pretty good hunch I will not want to remember that night. We begin to take off our clothes. I notice she's got quite a few extra kilos on her. Enough to make some rolls on her stomach. She wasn't wearing the skimpiest of outfits and it helped her to hide it well until now. As we're all undressed, she runs off again for a while. I lay back on the futon. She runs back in, kneels next to me and begins frantically cleaning the guy. The warning light is now accompanied by some sirens. The little guy decides to check out for the night.
After a few quick strokes, she caps me and alternates between a rushed HJ and equally rushed "BJ" which in this case translates to keeping my head in her mouth and slightly bobbing her head back and forth. After a minute or so, feeling satisfied with the result of her work, or, lack of thereof, she mounts me in CG. That lasts for maybe 15 seconds, as, what a surprise, sex with a completely flaccid member is surprisingly difficult. She motions me to move into missionary, which ends up being a whole minute of her (quite convincingly) pretending to be dead and me (equally convincingly) pretending there's a point in me essentially sliding my dead meat up and down her opening.
I decide there's no point in prolonging the agony, so I make some apologies, clean myself up and we get dressed.
Downstairs, she rushes another girl back inside the shop and sits back on the pillows.

General remarks
I doubt the whole thing took even 10 minutes in total. My only guess for her rush was that she either really didn't want me there or was trying to get back down ASAP for the Saturday evening influx of patrons.
All the wheezing and mouth-breathing during the session made me suspect she was either down with a nasty cold or downright asthmatic.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The only thing more heartbreaking than the girls losing all life and happiness when they realise you're a foreigner is when they don't and still invite you in even though they don't really want you in their shop, only your Yukichis.

Thanks for the review. Sorry it was bad times. I won't do sub-30 minute sessions because I don't want to deal with the rushed factor.

Thanks for the review. This kind of thing is why I didn't end up visiting Tobita.

First simulation usual come fast, from first contact, eye - the look of the girl, the body, the anxiety that create excitement.
Second time, don't come easy, after a break where the anxiety no ore.
Fore play became necessary and take some times.
i have few girls take at least 15min or more to bring it up during the 2nd round after a short break, there was a girl tried almost 30min in the end i told her i shake myself and 2-3min i get it up.
Because when she does, she doesn't really know how you feel, by the time you almost up, she suddenly lose the momentum and it go back again.
when you do yourself, you need the trigger point and to control.

So i normally jerk it up myself hard when she disappear for a few minutes, and for the next 30minutes i was still standing hard, it is the matter whether the girl can take it.
i manage to continue for 6 shops as i understand my body well, work well for me.
No need any doctor consultation or medicine, it is all mental power and you basically need to understand how your body work.