STI warning ⚠️🤢

Skynet8934

TAG Member
Reaction score
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-47817893/

I booked a 75 minute session with her after coming to Tokyo. The girl I originally wanted to meet was not going, this was given to me as the only option. I was tired and went ahead.

Had a pretty nice body. Okayish face. But had a stinky breath(from licking assholes all day). Even after telling her to brush teeth she decided to skip it. Got onto the bbbj. She seemed not totally into it. And feeling initially was okay then got worse as I got hard in her mouth. She used a lot of saliva and kept blowing but the bad breath is one of my main turn offs. It wasn't a good bbj either. Switched to lotion play for the remaining time which did not work too.

The story of nightmares began after 3 nights. Lot of unease and strange feeling during peeing. And on day 5 discharge and swollen dong. Just after that for about a week peeing felt like urethral sounding with a rusted needle. Also started pissing blood once or twice a week in decent amounts. The doctor gave only the medicine to clean out the bugs but not for pain so next week or so I was scared to go to the toilet just due the amount of pain I was experiencing but went ahead with it regardless. It took around 10 days to recover.

I worked my ass off to get allowed a business trip to Tokyo, managed to save some extra money for the delivery health and good hotel. And was hoping for 30 Minutes of good time and some small talk with a pretty lady. But yeah I knew the risks going in and was waiting sooner if later to experience something nasty like this.

Take care guys and steer clear of this one.

Last edited:
Bad breath that won't clear up is, unsurprisingly, a major symptom of a syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia infection in the throat.

If you get a provider who has breath like they've just swallowed a dead rat, forgo the BBBJ.

I'm going to guess in your case, it was chlamydia?

Personally, if I smell anything from anywhere coming off of my partner I am out.

Your best case scenario is that it is sweat and/or they didn't clean something right (and can probably be cleaned off in the shower). Worst case scenario it is something worse.

If possible, trust your instincts when it comes to these things. If it smells weird, feels weird, and/or bumps/rashes are in places , get out of there as soon as possible.

Glad it wasn't anything more than that.

Personal story:

I was with a girl before, it was kinda fun.
But she smelled really badly (down there), so instead I said sure and just fingered her.
For the next 4 days, I could not even get that smell off of my fingers. Bleach, soap, nothing.
I am incredibly glad that I chose to finger and wrap it all up, otherwise God knows what was down there.

Bad breath that won't clear up is, unsurprisingly, a major symptom of a syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia infection in the throat.

If you get a provider who has breath like they've just swallowed a dead rat, forgo the BBBJ.

I'm going to guess in your case, it was chlamydia?
Chlamydia and one more which I could not understand what the doctor said.

Last edited:
Man, I've had my eye on Se Den Kiwami, but honestly thinking about the concept they go for, this doesn't surprise me. The combination of bbbj and cim probably causes a lot of throat infections for the girls. Hope everything gets better soon.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
It happens. The hard part about being a man is our dick will oftentimes overpower our better judgment and we’ll put ourselves in situations our minds know are risky and unhealthy. Maybe it was just like chlamydia like some other posters have said. Next time, if you feel or sense anything is abnormal, cut your losses and get the hell out of there. It might hurt you a little bit financially but you’ll be aight.

The combination of bbbj and cim probably causes a lot of throat infections for the girls.
The oral hygeine usually practiced by most shops, specifically the iodine gargles, actually does have an effect, but most girls don't do it long enough. It needs to be done for a solid thirty seconds, and should be done before and after.

Problem, though, is that gargling doesn't hit infections deeper in the throat, and so is ineffective when you're dealing with shops that promise deepthroat.

Chlamydia and one more which I could not understand what the doctor said.
Gonorrhea (rinbyo 淋病) or non gonococcal urethritis ( Hirinkinsei nyoudouen 非淋菌性尿道炎) which just means "some other bacteria got up there" are the most common passengers that ride along with chlamydia.

The oral hygeine usually practiced by most shops, specifically the iodine gargles, actually does have an effect, but most girls don't do it long enough. It needs to be done for a solid thirty seconds, and should be done before and after.

Problem, though, is that gargling doesn't hit infections deeper in the throat, and so is ineffective when you're dealing with shops that promise deepthroat.

Gargling sure has a positive effect and is better than doing nothing, but this only applies to regular health services.

This shop as well as it's sister shop have the concept that you prepare when you enter the hotel, but the girl just starts after she gets through the door. So no shower or gargling from her side before the play.
I personally had never a bad experience with them, but one step less beforehands of course hightens the risk of catching something.

Reactions: Alice
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-47817893/

I booked a 75 minute session with her after coming to Tokyo. The girl I originally wanted to meet was not going, this was given to me as the only option. I was tired and went ahead.

Had a pretty nice body. Okayish face. But had a stinky breath(from licking assholes all day). Even after telling her to brush teeth she decided to skip it. Got onto the bbbj. She seemed not totally into it. And feeling initially was okay then got worse as I got hard in her mouth. She used a lot of saliva and kept blowing but the bad breath is one of my main turn offs. It wasn't a good bbj either. Switched to lotion play for the remaining time which did not work too.

The story of nightmares began after 3 nights. Lot of unease and strange feeling during peeing. And on day 5 discharge and swollen dong. Just after that for about a week peeing felt like urethral sounding with a rusted needle. Also started pissing blood once or twice a week in decent amounts. The doctor gave only the medicine to clean out the bugs but not for pain so next week or so I was scared to go to the toilet just due the amount of pain I was experiencing but went ahead with it regardless. It took around 10 days to recover.

I worked my ass off to get allowed a business trip to Tokyo, managed to save some extra money for the delivery health and good hotel. And was hoping for 30 Minutes of good time and some small talk with a pretty lady. But yeah I knew the risks going in and was waiting sooner if later to experience something nasty like this.

Take care guys and steer clear of this one.
Couple of years back, had same symptoms when I visited a FL, went to a men std clinic, doc gave me an injection and 7 days of antibiotics, it cleared up pretty fast for me. I also had a very bad persistent sore throat. The girl I visited even had the cheek to ask me to come visit again, sent her the report and block. I spent like $1k on her on food and couple hours of fun. Thought high end prices would be safer but no.

Man, I've had my eye on Se Den Kiwami, but honestly thinking about the concept they go for, this doesn't surprise me. The combination of bbbj and cim probably causes a lot of throat infections for the girls. Hope everything gets better soon.
I never posted about it because I am not certain where I got it but on my last trip earlier this year I ended up with gonorrhea and my gut feeling is it was from this shop I had similar thoughts as you.

On the plus side the clinic was able to do a nearly instant test and treatment out the door within like an hour

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
The girl I visited even had the cheek to ask me to come visit again, sent her the report and block.
You really think she knew she was infected and passing something on?
The right thing to do would have been to warn her.

Gross, but had me busting up for a while 🤣🤣
I really hated this line tbh.
Are you all really expecting a certain level of service but looking down at providers at the same time.

CIM and deepthroat come with extra risks for providers, and few girls actually enjoy it. Either be thankful it’s provided or don’t request it and don’t use shops that specialize in it. Same goes for rimming. Also if it’s not on the menu, maybe ask before rimming someone, especially if you switch between rimming and daty a few times after each other which spreads bacteria where they are not supposed to go. There is a reason we are taught to wipe front to back. It’s really not appreciated.

most mens clinics in tokyo don't accept NHI which kinda feels scammy to me since they tend to charge you over 1-2MAN for check and treatment. Wheras if you have NHI you probably have to pay less than 5000 yen.