Guest viewing is limited

NH Stiff as Diamonds - Club Diamonds (Kaguya)

GhostInTheMachine

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Stiff as Diamonds - Club Diamonds

Service Name:
Club Diamonds

Provider Name:
Kaguya

Website/Contact Info:
http://lang.diamond-nh.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes - ¥17,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve had a good taste of quite a bit in Tokyo during my time and I craved something different. I emailed Club Diamonds and you must the day before or call only the day of (not recommended due to availability). Prompt and courteous and all in English, they gave me a list of those available and I picked one off the site, an otokonoko.

It’s easy to get to but if you’re shy about someone seeing you go into a new half health, you’re SOL. I’ve been seen doing worse so I went down the stairs. Greeted by a kind doorman, he gave me shoes, guided me to the room and offered me a free drink. The room was zero frills with a small bed, lots of lube and a few mirrors which I greatly appreciated later. It was clean but a little worn.

He returned and asked if I had ever been there and where I saw the site. He then collected payment. Now, there’s a ¥2,000 nomination fee and either he forgot or it’s outdated and not collected any more. I don’t know enough Japanese to mention it so it is what it is.

He left and Kaguya came in shortly after. He’s around 5’6”, thin as a rail and cute with a feminine voice. After a brief introduction he takes me back for a shower in the japans smallest single shower where we get more acquainted and washed down. That’s enough of that.

Back into the room he lies me down starts with kissing, working down to the nipples with a hand working my groin below. Doesn’t take long for that to work into a nice blowjob. He was rather good at it and after getting close, I stopped him and put him on his back giving similar service. He moaned through out and seemed to enjoy it, not that I’d call myself a pro. Before long we wound up in a 69. I asked if he would cum and he said yes, so I worked a few minutes to bring him to orgasm. You can’t cum in their mouths but it’s totally fine the other way around and I was appreciative of that.

I expected a handjob or blowjob to finish me off after he came but he offered AF and I wasn’t going to turn that down. Onto my back I went and he straddled me cowgirl. He wasn’t shy on taking it all either. Rode me nice for a good few minutes before finishing in a hot mess. We cleaned up once again and shortly after the shower my time was up. Not GFE heavy, but didn’t feel mechanical. Felt like a good hook up. From the website, Kaguya doesn’t give AF. That’s what it said on the website and I didn’t ask.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great for those who believe “any hole’s a goal.” Granted, next time I’ll pick a provide who will top as well.

Thank you for your contribution for this cycle!

Approved: 4/4/2023

Title of Your Review:
Stiff as Diamonds - Club Diamonds

Service Name:
Club Diamonds

Provider Name:
Kaguya

Website/Contact Info:
http://lang.diamond-nh.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes - ¥17,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve had a good taste of quite a bit in Tokyo during my time and I craved something different. I emailed Club Diamonds and you must the day before or call only the day of (not recommended due to availability). Prompt and courteous and all in English, they gave me a list of those available and I picked one off the site, an otokonoko.

It’s easy to get to but if you’re shy about someone seeing you go into a new half health, you’re SOL. I’ve been seen doing worse so I went down the stairs. Greeted by a kind doorman, he gave me shoes, guided me to the room and offered me a free drink. The room was zero frills with a small bed, lots of lube and a few mirrors which I greatly appreciated later. It was clean but a little worn.

He returned and asked if I had ever been there and where I saw the site. He then collected payment. Now, there’s a ¥2,000 nomination fee and either he forgot or it’s outdated and not collected any more. I don’t know enough Japanese to mention it so it is what it is.

He left and Kaguya came in shortly after. He’s around 5’6”, thin as a rail and cute with a feminine voice. After a brief introduction he takes me back for a shower in the japans smallest single shower where we get more acquainted and washed down. That’s enough of that.

Back into the room he lies me down starts with kissing, working down to the nipples with a hand working my groin below. Doesn’t take long for that to work into a nice blowjob. He was rather good at it and after getting close, I stopped him and put him on his back giving similar service. He moaned through out and seemed to enjoy it, not that I’d call myself a pro. Before long we wound up in a 69. I asked if he would cum and he said yes, so I worked a few minutes to bring him to orgasm. You can’t cum in their mouths but it’s totally fine the other way around and I was appreciative of that.

I expected a handjob or blowjob to finish me off after he came but he offered AF and I wasn’t going to turn that down. Onto my back I went and he straddled me cowgirl. He wasn’t shy on taking it all either. Rode me nice for a good few minutes before finishing in a hot mess. We cleaned up once again and shortly after the shower my time was up. Not GFE heavy, but didn’t feel mechanical. Felt like a good hook up. From the website, Kaguya doesn’t give AF. That’s what it said on the website and I didn’t ask.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great for those who believe “any hole’s a goal.” Granted, next time I’ll pick a provide who will top as well.
They offered bbfs here?

He put his dick in the dude’s ass so I don’t think it’s full sex the way you think it’s full sex.