Guest viewing is limited

Still chill; still cute - Angeles sexy kyaba in Shibuya

Saitama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Angeles (former Pretty Getter Pure Vacation)
http://www.angeles.tokyo/top/

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Walk up + coupon on phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
55m @ ¥7,000

Type/Location:
Dogenzaka, literally across the street from Taco Bell

Language Notes:
Used Japanese; they’ll take English on a per-person basi

Details of the Encounter:
Long time no see, you monsters you.

I used to frequent this place when it was under the pretty getter / ghg7 umbrella before they all shut down, as either the girl I fancied there was always able to put a smile on my face or all of her other friends covered for her - and I saw someone using the same name at this place.

I don’t think it’s cheap, but I’ve never had less than a good or really good time, back then because so many of the women spoke English as well as other languages.

It’s toned down from sultry women in dresses to a more regular schoolgirl theme, and it looks like the staff I met tonight do a fair enough job looking the part, all being 21 or younger or so.

Arisa
Been working less than a month, young, full lips, full body, and tonight worked very hard to provide a positive, cheerful, truly on-brand encounter. I enjoy kissing, and she was happy to reciprocate and play with whatever you can in the few minutes you meet a stranger in the dark and act like it’s normal to grope each other. A for effort!

Reo
Cute body, ex tennis player, responds well to touch, cute body, nice skin, not as much of a kisser; will grind her hips and smother you. Very much of a glamorous type; says this is not her only Kyaba. Not nearly as curious but not her first month either. She’s probably someone’s type, not exactly mine. B?

Kana
Well, can’t win them all. Cute body, Nice sweater? I would have been happier if we had a board game or something. I can’t believe sensitive I am that I can get turned off at titties in my face if I’m just not into the conversation.

Miina
Yikes! A++; sweet girl, super cute, specimen of a body. First extension I’ve paid for in years.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good luck; there are cheaper options out there but I came back as, like the last place, every girl says they feel safe there. Everyone looks cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/6/2019