Strange Places For Adult Orientated Activities

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Have you had some fun in some strange places. Like in the restrooms at Yoshinoya?....,

Is there any Karaoke rooms with private bathroom at any major Karaoke chains (Big Echo, etc) that you can rent for 2 people?

Is there any Karaoke rooms with private bathroom at any major Karaoke chains (Big Echo, etc) that you can rent for 2 people?

Solong will be proud of your forward planning. ;)

I've never been to karaoke with a private bathroom except maybe a love hotel if that counts. In fact I've never seen a karaoke room that doesn't have a window on the door. Of course that hasn't stopped some adult activities.

The big Ferris wheels around town are good. It usually takes 20-30 minutes to make it around. Plenty of time for some fun.

I did enjoy a couple sessions on the rooftop of an apartment building.

I really want to try something in a dressing room at the GAP or someplace like that.

Reactions: MossBoss
The Ginza cote rooms are very nice! You can't see in the rooms either...very private! No bathroom in the room I used. It's pretty expensive though around 6-7000 yen. We just used it cause we wanted a quicky right away and were drinking next door. The sofa was cozy and the table was sturdy ^^

Reactions: MossBoss
There are so many accessible rooftops around Tokyo it's almost a waste not to sneak up there for a quickie. Some of them have great views. I recommend against using your own apartment block, especially if your not with your wife!

Rooftop of a nearby apartment that I don't live in. It was a spur of the moment thing and we were both horny.

We came back there three more times.

I done some adult oriented activity with a date in the stairwell of an apartment building on a winter night. The power of alcohol...

Reactions: Cinnabums