Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
3 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
First review but not a first-timer.

I read relatively good things and was in the area so decided to try the place out. The place is easy to find using their map and the large signage in front.

I walked down the stairs and found a waiting area with a reception desk. I mentioned it was my first time and he made sure I understood the rules before asking for my nomination, of which I was shown 3 picture cards. I chose 'Ai' based on her specs and her cute smile. Waited for a few minutes and then was led to a tiny room. The room was tiny with just enough space to move into the standing-room shower and to slide onto the bed.

Surprise! Ai was nothing like the picture (late-20s, short hair instead of long, dark skin not fair, nowhere near as cute as in the pic, and perhaps only a B-cup instead of a stated E-cup). Undeterred, I proceeded with her to the shower which was completely uneventful. She let out a half-yawn before we went to the bed, where she proceeded to give perhaps the most half-hearted BBBJ I have received. She almost literally dozed off halfway through! I flexed it around the mouth to wake her up a few times! Knowing that I'll probably never come back, I discreetly asked about FS to which she sprang to life and asked for 10k, which I politely declined. We cleaned up, took another shower, and then I let myself out.

As I left, I politely mentioned to the Tencho about the poor service to which he shrugged and gave me the 'well, we already got your money so don't come back' vibe. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned the poor service to him but I think customer feedback is important in business :D

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
YMMV but you have been warned...

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
Obviously you have read other reviews here so keep in mind that maybe you just drew a bad card this time. Could be Ai is just not suited for the job or could be there were other reasons that this time was no good.

Strawberry Jam Coa was a terrible experience, very similar to the OP's. I wouldnt be surprised if they just farm the same girl out under different names to foreigners.

Strawberry Jam used to be no gaijin. Now they have touts on the street on fri/sat nights targetting foreigners and price lists in english.