Strawberry Jam - Anna - Nice. Young.

Service Name:
Strawberry Jam

Provider Name:
Anna - https://sj-jam2020.com/profile?id=253

Website/Contact Info:
https://sj-jam2020.com/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 10,000 (+1000 yen nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Why Jam?

I was in the mood to spread out a bit. I read a review here "Return to the Jam" and it recommended Anna. I kind of randomly figured I'd try this shop. And when I looked at past reviews, most if not all I saw were positive. People complained the rooms are small but... that's pretty normal for health. It's also in Shinjuku as a good back-up choice if something else fails.

the day

So, I went there. It's on the 2nd or 3rd floor and the counter is kind of outside in the hallway, it's weird. And they have all the pictures out and prices and courses on the wall. Gotta note, the techno guy was an older guy (60+ I think), but really friendly and obviously had no issues with being not being Japanese. Picked Anna, waited for maybe 10 minutes or less and he called me out. I met her in the hall and the room was right behind her.

Anna

My first impression was good. She had a cute face, a good body (fit, hardly and extra weight), and looked about 19 which was the claim on the website - who knows. Close enough. She was wearing this puffy white jacket and shorty shorts - if people still call them that. She was nice, smiled a bit, but not overly enthusiastic. I mean, her mood was a bit more mellow than I like. But fine.

We took a shower and she gave me a HJ which I requested cause I like that in the shower and it's real clean down the drain. I fingered her and let her kiss my chest and neck. And went on like that for most of the time until the pop.

I talked to her for the remaining time and she opened up a bit more about where she was from, Tokyo and whatever. Again, not a huge talker - but she was nice. It never got awkward. I must mention one of her nipples was slanted way off to the right side. Never quite seen that. She had a nice private part area too. Nice shape, and mostly shaved with just a bit on top.

I think the last poster about this place mentioned the music being a bit loud - and it was. Kinda annoyed me a bit. Not a dealbreaker I guess, but I prefer no music or low music like Marine Blue has (kinda off to the background).

Attachments:
IMG_7486.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you like fashion health or wanna try it. I can safely recommend Anna. Overall, young and attractive and her attitude is good. Good body too, not too thin nor chubby and has some curves. Even though I don't seem super excited, I think she was in the top 50% of girls I have experienced on these adventures. So in the upper half. And, for a price that low I think she's a good option.

The pics on their site is pretty close to what she looks like. Which is always good and makes me trust the shop just a tad more if that stays consistent. I didn't say "repeat" cause there are just a ton of options and I am on a 2 time a month limit for now. But if I went more frequent or had more budget I wouldn't mind. Doesn't seem like she would ever be a bad time.

If I recall I think the last poster mentioned she needed better technique. It's not something very high on my list of priorities - as long as she's decent and not awkward or something. So, just to pass that along.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024