Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 11k and 2k for selecting

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As always I will be writing this outside of the store. Decided to go strawberry jam after reading some people posted the staff tries to cheat them. Went to strawberry jam expecting to pick Haru.

Walk in, talk using my broken/basic japanese and asked for Haru. The staff/tencho told me Haru doesn't take gaijin and left Karen and another girl. Picked Karen as the other girl not my type. Went to the waiting room and waited for awhile before I got called.

Karen is your average looking japanese girl petite size, flat boobs, not shaved, skin not that smooth but she is super friendly. I rate her GFE 11/10. Really make me feel like I'm talking to my gf. Undress and proceed to shower. She kept looking at my while washing me and chat a bit. Wash my penis and gently strode up and down asking "kimochi?". Done with shower and move to bed.

As most of those that went to strawberry jam would know the room is super small. She immediately climb on top of me and start DFK. Darn it was the longest and passionate DFK I ever have. About 15min long nonstop, then she start to lick my neck, ears and move down to my nipples. She suck it, lick it, and it was super wet. Then she went down for BBBJ for a bit and started cowgirl sumata. She was so wet she dint even use lube. It was super awesome and I came after awhile. She clean me up and we continue DFK until the alarm ring.

Went and wash up and get dressed. Now the fun part is here, she asked for my twitter and line ID saying she would like to be friend with me. So I gave them to her and she walk me out holding my hand. I thought she just asked them for fun like trying to make me come back. While I'm writing this, my line pop and a girl name Yumi added me. And it was her, she actually added my line using her real account and ask if I'm free to go for a drink tomorrow night or maybe this weekend.

So conclusion strawberry jam staff dint try to cheat me, the staff even try to joke in English. And Karen is super nice, not for boobs lover but those that really like GFE, she is the one. Bare in mind she is average looking, not cute nor hot but average.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely will come back for her again. And we will see what happen when I go drink with her.

YMMV though, she probably really liked you if she added you on her private line and asked you on a date so she might have been more GFE with you than she usually is but she sounds sweet anyway. ^_^

YMMV though, she probably really liked you if she added you on her private line and asked you on a date so she might have been more GFE with you than she usually is but she sounds sweet anyway. ^_^
hmm, what does YMMV means? yea she added me on her official twitter profile too. kinda surprised bout this as this is the first time something like this happened to me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hmm, what does YMMV means? yea she added me on her official twitter profile too. kinda surprised bout this as this is the first time something like this happened to me.
Your milage may vary

Yea, sounds exceptional! :)

well i will see how it goes. will try chat with her for awhile and maybe go out for a drink when im free. :)
My friend, my advice is: "Strike while iron is hot."

Chat but try to meet As Soon As Possible. Try to take advantage of this situation while your image is still fresh in her mind.

I will update my first post later. I went and have breakfast with her just now before she start work.
200_s.gif

Not sure why the edit button for my first post is not showing so I will post here.

I went and have breakfast with Yumi a.k.a Karen for breakfast this morning and chat quite a bit. We talk bout her hobby, where she live and so on. She told me not to mention bout this job on her twitter cause it's a secret. And she thinks I'm cute and kinda like me. Not much here just a long chat and it's time for her to start work.

She asked me to go find her at strawberry jam and we can do it (you know what I mean). I went and the same guy from yesterday greeted me. However, today he wan to charge me extra 2000 yen. He say it's the new rules where gaijin need to pay 2k more and he even brought out a sign in English to show me but I told him I came yesterday and it was 13k for 40min with picking option. But he insist on saying yesterday was no pick. I don't wanna pay so I just walk out and texted Yumi.

She dunno anything bout that and so we decided to head to love hotel on our own next week since I'm kinda occupied this week.

I don't want to assume things for you, and I especially don't want this to sound unkind or cruel. But as much as I thought there was a real connection, it seems that she just wants you to be a repeat customer. I suppose you paid for breakfast... and don't be surprised if she asks for some money after the love hotel. But I do hope you have something going on here. Just be careful, please. Some of these girls are more cunning than you might think.

I don't want to assume things for you, and I especially don't want this to sound unkind or cruel. But as much as I thought there was a real connection, it seems that she just wants you to be a repeat customer. I suppose you paid for breakfast... and don't be surprised if she asks for some money after the love hotel. But I do hope you have something going on here. Just be careful, please. Some of these girls are more cunning than you might think.
thanks for the head up, i will becareful bout it.

I was in a similar situation with a Japanese girl that I met at a hostess bar in the U.S. I tried to steer her away from thinking of me as a customer. I failed.

However, I was in a different situation with two girls that I met at two different venues in Tokyo. One became a Sex Friend (that subject should be a separate post - in the Nanpa section). The other never went far and I destroyed the situation when I visited her again at her shop (she definitely didn't want to think of me as another customer).

So, good luck and keep trying.

Reactions: MossBoss and MikeH
I was in a similar situation with a Japanese girl that I met at a hostess bar in the U.S. I tried to steer her away from thinking of me as a customer. I failed.

However, I was in a different situation with two girls that I met at two different venues in Tokyo. One became a Sex Friend (that subject should be a separate post - in the Nanpa section). The other never went far and I destroyed the situation when I visited her again at her shop (she definitely didn't want to think of me as another customer).

So, good luck and keep trying.
well the way we chatting through text now doesnt seems lik she's trying to make me a repeat customer tho. but still hv to see how it goes until next week.

Reactions: DireWolf98
well the way we chatting through text now doesnt seems lik she's trying to make me a repeat customer tho. but still hv to see how it goes until next week.
Good Luck!

However, today he wan to charge me extra 2000 yen. He say it's the new rules where gaijin need to pay 2k more and he even brought out a sign in English to show me

Thats concerning

and don't be surprised if she asks for some money after the love hotel. But I do hope you have something going on here

While I agree it's good to keep your eyes open it is also important to keep your mind open. I once met a girl similarly in a shop and we had a terrific session. I mean she was really good, I was just drunk and tried to keep up with her.

Afterwards I asked her number, mainly to be able to check when she is working again so I could revisit. Yeah, this was back in the day when Dick Cheney hadn't yet invented the internet.

Unfortunately when I called she said she is not scheduled to be working till the unforeseen future. I expressed my disappointment and she suggested we could meet anyway. So we did and went pretty much straight to a hotel.

Another memorable session ensued and afterwards I had the money ready in my pocket to pay for her trouble. To my surprise she gave me a kiss, hoped we could meet again in a week or so and went away.

So we met again, and then again and again, until some three years later she moved away. Later she told me she married at the age of 20 but only after one year was disappointed with the sex. So not to be cheating she went to work in a shop. I happened to meet her in her third day just when she had realized the sex in the shop was bad also.

Her version of the story is that because I performed so well she decided to make me a regular instead of working in the shop anymore. My version is that I was probably as drunk and as bad as everyone else but I was the only one to have the courage to ask for her number. Anyway it happened because the stars were aligned just the right way and I grabbed the opportunity instead of worrying too much.

Can someone tell me, is it necessary to use condom in this salon?

Duh! Would not do unless condom is used. You are playing with fire if you don't. :cautious:
Actually Strawberry jam is not fs.
For sumata, no condoms are used usually. For bj it depends on the provider in health usually. Sometimes cbj is encountered but the norm and the clients preferance seems bbbj.

Reactions: bichan2
What is FS? I am kinda new here and never had sex or bj in Japan before.

And can you tell, what is upstairs in this buiding? First i thought, that it is the same salon, but guy from the review says that he went downstairs on the b1!

What is FS? I am kinda new here and never had sex or bj in Japan before.
FS means full service, which means vaginal penetration.
This is officially not legal in Japanese law so its not offered at health shops like strawberry jam.
There is a loophole that makes it possible for soaplands to offer this service though.